I am a qualified South African teacher and tutor teaching children from age 3-12. I have up to date Safe -Guarding Children and Adults qualifications as well as a current First Aid qualification,
I have been a teacher for over 20 years and have experience working with children with learning disabilities.
I tutor children who have English as a home language and need extra support, as well as English second language teaching. I teach reading and comprehension skills, as well as vocabulary building and writing and speaking coherently in English. I have Special Needs teaching experience working with children with learning disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy, Autism, ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome. I also have experience teaching children who have medical conditions and life limiting conditions, but who still want to be educated and learn new things.
Bachelors Degree in Education, Psychology and English.
Certificate in teaching children with Autism.
First Aid qualification..
Safeguarding children and adults qualification
Negotiable, depending on the needs of your child.
|Last Updated: 28/07/2021|
- Tutoring from £30.00 per hour
My fees are £30 per hour plus petrol.This is negotiable depending on your child's needs. (This includes planning time of 15 minutes and a 45 minute lesson. )
- Exam Certificate: Bachelor of Primary Education Degree (added 11/06/2021)
- Marriage Certificate (added 11/06/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric Resuscitation - Level 2 (added 11/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (added 11/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: Teaching English to Foreign Language Learners (added 11/06/2021)
- First Aid Certificate (added 11/06/2021)
- Exam Certificate (added 31/05/2020)
- DBS Check (added 31/05/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 31/05/2020)
- Full CV (added 31/05/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Mandy. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My child has ADHD and we have been told he has a processing issue.. Monday has got him to see the task through even when he gets distracted and trys playing with things ..
Response by Mandy on 28/07/2021:
Thank you. Much appreciated!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.