** CURRENTLY FULL *** I have a waiting list please email me for more information
We based near the centre of town and have parking available for drop off. We are a high-quality home from home Early Years Setting including Forest School. We are committed to providing the best quality care and education for children in the Early Years. Children attending will be able to experience hands on learning in an outdoor space, playing alongside nature, using natural resources that create different individual challenges. We have a purpose-built log cabin for childcare and a huge garden with lots of resources. I have a brand new 7-seater car to safely go to the local woods, national trust and farm trips etc. Children are in a 1 adult to 3 children ratio at all times so far higher than a nursery.
Each week we will venture out to the woods where children will be able to connect with nature, overcome challenges, develop their confidence, learn to problem solve, play freely, develop concentration, develop social skills, physical skills and imagination.
Little Outdoor Explorers is term time only.
Food will be provided and it will be healthy and organic (where possible) all meat and eggs will be from a local butchers or farm shop. Children will have free access to food so that they are never hungry, and we will teach them to eat healthily.
- Morning Snack
- Afternoon Snack
Parents will need provide all nappies and wipes etc. a full list of things will be provided so that children have the things they are comfortable with.
I have been working in Early Years for 12 years. First a childminder then an Early Years Teacher and now I am back to childminding now that I have a big space to set up. Early Years is my passion and I especially enjoy being outdoors.
- Fully qualified experienced passionate Early Years Teacher /Leader with PGCE level 7 (currently undertaking Master’s in Early Education)
- Forest school trained (currently undertaking)
- Mixed age setting – hugely beneficial for children compared to same age rooms
- All staff first aid trained which is not the case in all nurseries
- In the moment planning and Reggio inspired project planning
- Outstanding relationships leading to outstanding outcomes
- Open ended natural resources breeding creativity and imagination
- Home from home authentic environment
- Safe travel to trips such as farms, woods etc. - covered in fees
- Limited spaces – waiting list available
- Eco friendly
- Exceptionally clean environment - cleaning only with natural products
Masters in Early Years Education (in progress)
Forest School Leader (in progress)
PGCE in Early Years
Little Outdoor Explorers is open from 7.30am until 5pm Monday to Thursday. We have space for 6 children. The setting is for children aged 1-4 years old.
|Last Updated: 31/03/2021|
- Childminding from £5.50 per hour
Please enquire for an information pack.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 17/07/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.