I am an enthusiastic many skills to an English teaching role. These skills have been developed throughout 25 years experience in teaching English. I work to high standards with care and attention to detail. I am computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop, Outlook Express etc.
• 2012-2020 English teacher; Supervisor
• 2007 -2012 Supply teacher various schools - QTS
• 1988 – 2007 English teacher – working with young people and adults, including children with special needs - behavioural management.
- Specialised in teaching English at all levels, using a professional and well structured approach in developing adaptable methods for: spelling, punctuation, grammar and comprehension.
- I have worked with different student age groups, ranging from primary to university levels, utilising interdisciplinary elements in stimulating and encouraging imagination, innovation, interaction and independent thinking.
- I teach reading, writing, viewing, listening, and speaking as benchmark indicators.
- I am knowledgeable in written English, literary elements, great novels, researching techniques, speech strategies, etc. I have experience in behavioural studies, social habits, learning structures, conversational techniques, positivism and mentoring, including teaching structures and strategies for disabled children.
- As a flexible English teacher I use different techniques and strategies in the classroom for different learning groups, following direct instruction, collaborative learning techniques through participation, and the jigsaw strategy, variety being the key of successful outcomes.
- Communication techniques, life skills, elements of behavioural education, evaluation of physical and mental skills, psychological appraisal, social interaction, perspicacity, evaluation, literacy skills, environment awareness.
- I have also had periods of working with children with special needs.
- I am trained in learning strategies for all different categories, groups and ages, as evidenced by my occupation as teacher and by my qualifications. These strategies would include basic alphabet, phonetic alphabet, repetition, pictorial comparison, encouragement, mental stimulation, group working and methodology of learning, interdependence imagination.
- I am also qualified music (piano) teacher.
- I qualified as a nursery nurse completing 3 years nursing course, in conjunction with my initial teacher training (evidenced by qualification).
I am an experienced teacher, QTS in art, music and English, 25 tears of experience of working with children and special students. I am sure I could be a real achievement for your team and hope I will be selected for an interview for the job above. Thank you. Anne Coote
Education and Training
QTS – British Institute of Teaching and leadership;
2001-2006 Economic Sciences & Public Administration University: Bachelor in Administrative Sciences, Speciality: Administrative Science. Major in Teaching and Public Administration.
1991-1996 Private Superior Education Institute
Faculty Letters - Teacher
1995-1996 Certificate for Professional PC /Improvement PC.
1984 – 1989 Music Academy - Instrument : piano. Qualification: teacher Primary/Junior School
1984-1987 Certificate of Red Cross Nurse; Red Cross Nurse Course.
1978-1983 Pedagogic High School (NVQ level 3)
Major in Philology history- pedagogic sector
|Last Updated: 19/10/2020|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 19/10/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.