I am an Ofsted registered childminder offering childminding services Monday-Friday 0800-1800 standard hours. I have 15 years experience within early years in a variety of roles and have 2 children of my own, currently 7 and 3 years. We live together with my husband and our 2 pet gerbils, Harry (potter) and peppa (pig). As a family we love to bake, make music and sing, read books, go on adventures and walks, grass sledging at Westbury horse and going to the beach.
We have a dedicated play area with a variety of resources for all ages as well as a secure garden with mud kitchen, sand pit, wooden play house, slide and little seesaw. We go to a weekly music group as well as local parks, national trusts, museums etc.
My aim is to provide a home from home environment for children whilst supporting learning through play and community experiences.
15 years experience in a variety of roles as a nursery practitioner where I have worked with all ages and most recently the last few years in the baby room. I have worked as a nanny, creche worker and as a contact worker supporting families.
Level 3 in childcare and education. Paediatric first aid trained. Safeguard training and child protection. Level 2 in counselling skills. Bachelors in Psychology.
Monday-Friday 08:00-1800 standard hours. If you require a slightly earlier or later start/finish time please let me know and I shall see if I can accommodate. If you have an older sibling who you require before and after school care for whilst your younger is attending during the day I may be able to accommodate so please ask. Please note that evening availability is generally for babysitting purposes only.
|Last Updated: 29/01/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
£5 ph (0800-1800) additional fee for lunch and dinner if required. I am registered for the new government tax scheme and am currently in the process of applying to give funded hours.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The Mead Community Primary School
- Ofsted Certificate (added 05/06/2021)
- Marriage Certificate (added 30/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection (added 30/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Advanced Safeguarding and Designated Safeguarding Lead (added 30/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Prevent (added 30/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: FGM (added 30/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Counselling skills level 2 (added 29/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Psychology Degree (added 29/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Childcare level3 (added 29/04/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 29/04/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 29/04/2021)
- DBS Check (added 29/04/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.