Hello Parent and Little Angels,
Thanks for reading this important email on Childcare in E16 areas.
A private research was conducted recently that showed serious shortcomings in the ''Early Years Child Development'' provided by nurseries.
If you are sending your child to any nurseries in E16 area, please take a minute to review the following 1 minute check list.
If your current nursery DOES NOT have ALL the key criteria below that makes up a 'perfect child development' experience, then check the attached document for more details on what you can do to get the best value and best childcare for your child.
If you are getting a YES to all the 9 questions below, you have already made the best decision for your child and don't need to do anything further (and thanks for reading this email)!
THE '9 CRITICAL QUESTIONS’
EVERY PARENT SHOULD ASK ABOUT THEIR NURSERY!
1. Child Development Model
– Are they 100% focused on Child Development or is it just Basic Childcare/Nursery?
Child development is all about Total Focus on Nurturing the Child and Development
(emotional, social, physical –gross & fine, cognitive, creative, communication, speech-language, life skills, numeracy and literacy) and it is much beyond basic care (play, nappy, space and food) that you get in usual nurseries.
Ask your nursery for their current model for EACH of these CRITICAL areas!
2. Comprehensive Early Years Curriculum (6 months - 4 years)
– Do they have annual curriculum/syllabus clearly made up of yearly, monthly and daily learning plans?
Ask for it and check it out yourself!
If they don’t have a curriculum – imagine how will they teach, assess, drive child development and manage your child's progress.
No structured plans = No structured development for your child!
3. Child Assessment and Learning Path
- Do they do have a bespoke learning path for each child based on the skill levels?
Ask how they do child learning assessments and what is their learning path model!
4. Qualified Staff
- Are your child's carers in nursery Fully Qualified Teachers or semi skilled care workers?
Professional Teachers are solely trained for child development and nurturing.
Do you want child development (or) are you happy with child being just entertained all day?
Ask for their qualifications for child development!
5. Best of Montessori, Real Life, Pre-School Models
– Are they just a routine nursery or do they take best of all worlds to give the best start to your child?
Ask how they incorporate the best of Montessori, Pre-School and Real Life Learning Model to provide holistic development to your child and the give them the best start in life.
6. Lower Child-Carer Ratio
– Is their ACTUAL Ratio: 1 Carer to 3 Children - or Less?
Ask if their Actual ratio is equal or less than 1:3!
Are they getting personalized and focused care and attention at their vulnerable years?
– How Flexible are they with pick up and drop off timings, implementing Parent Feedback, Close parent-child-provider partnership, Giving Supplements to children, your child’s Special needs?
Or is it a limited choice with strict rules?
Check out - Are they truly your Partner in your child's development or just a commercial nursery provision!
8. Personal Care
– Do they provide very Personalised care, Domestic setting, Child led ambience?
Or is it like a ‘mass child care nursery’ with a commercial focus?
Check it out yourself.
– Are you getting the most Economical Prices and Best Value for your child in return?
Compare the total fees, what is covered in it and if your child is getting professional child
development help and not just plain child care help (play, nappy, space and food).
Check if you are getting the BEST VALUE for your money and BEST START for your child!
If you really CARE about your angel and his/her development and future, make the right decision!
Don't be contented with mediocre child care, just because:
• you never know it existed in the neighbourhood
• its closer to your home
• you are worried about resettling your child
• its a nursery and all your friend's children go there
Give the BEST to your child to nurture his/her potential and GIVE BEST START IN LIFE!
Many thanks again!
|Last Updated: 13/08/2017|
- Childcare from £55.00 per day
We assure you you will not be disappointed with our childcare and early learning provision.
Below are the latest reviews for GoldenCradle. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My daughter and son started this nursery in May. Settling time was really quick, and they absolutely enjoys the activities. Now my son starts the school, but my daughter is still there, and I am absolutely satisfied with everything. They have eaten most of the foods, what they've got, my son usually allof them, and he liked. Lots of outdoor and skill development activities.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.