I am currently going into my fifth year of teaching. I am a year 4 teacher in the Derby area. I have an interest in foreign languages and maths. I am trustworthy, reliable, friendly and helpful. I can work independently or in a team n and can liaise with others well. I am self-motivated and hard working. I focus my teaching to the National Curriculum and plan each lesson before teaching. I believe children should learn in a fun and interesting way. The tutoring sessions will be engaging and filled with interactive activities for the child.
Every child is unique and learns in a different way. In a classroom it is difficult to cater for every child's learning needs as there is one teacher to around 30 children. One to one session allow me to cater for your child's educational learning needs. During this session, I can focus on the learning needs of the child and the child's weaknesses and develop these into successes. Every child deserves the right to succeed and we are here for you to ensure this happens.
• For 2½ years I have assisted with the running of the Woodlands School Bank in association with Natwest. Through this, I have learnt how to administer bank accounts and solve customer’s problems face to face.
• I had a part-time job at a local Kumon centre where I marked children’s Maths and English Kumon papers. I also supported the children with their reading and if they have any difficulties with their maths.
• For 3 years, I have been assisting with a local church Sunday school group.
• I am a Youth Leader for local church youth group.
• For the last four years, I have assisted the local church with many charity events. For example, waitressing and cashiering in charity cafés, performing in a show.
• I have participated in a preparing and planning a language day for Primary School children.
• I have experience in a special school and worked closely with the Hospital Teaching team in York with children who have special educational needs.
• I have worked with a whole age range of children from Year 1 to Year 6.
English Language B
English Literature A
Food Technology A
French Speaking A
French Listening, Reading and Writing B
Maths Pure Core 1 C
Maths Pure Core 2 C
ICT coursework A
ICT exam D
I am available weekend and evenings in the week.
|Last Updated: 07/07/2016|
- Tutoring from £25.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
I charge £25 an hour for tutoring and £10 an hour for babysitting.
Below are the latest reviews for Meghan34. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Meghan babysits for us one evening a week. She is very pleasant, reliable and competent in any childcare situation. We highly recommend.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.