CIW Registered Childminders

A childminder is somebody who provides childcare for children in the childminder's own home for more than two hours a day. In England Childminders must be registered with Ofsted. Childminders in Wales must be registered with Care Inspectorate Wales and in Scotland they must be registered with the Scottish Care Inspectorate.

Find out more about Childminders:

Little S.
image/svg+xml image/svg+xml
Little S.
5 stars 17
Childminder in Glasgow

My name is Shamsa Ahmad and I am a registered childminder with The Care inspectorate. I currently live at home with my husband and four children. I have worked as an assistant wit1

Post a Job Advert

Posting a job on is the easiest way to find local childcare.

It's free to get started and takes just two minutes.

Post a Job

These search results have been produced from information provided to us by our users. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.
image/svg+xml image/svg+xml
5 stars 2
Childminder in Llanelli

I am a mom of 2 children, 1 in full time work and one in uni. I am a registered childminder. I have a level 3 in Childrens care, learning and development , the CYPOP 5 for home ba1

5 stars 2
Childminder in Llanharan

Usually responds within 15 minutes

My name is Victoria McAllister (Poppykins Daycare) and I have been a Registered Childminder since 2007. I have recently moved to Llanharan, Pontyclun from Church Village, Pontypr1

Loading more...