Childminders who provide 3 and 4 year old Funded Childcare Entitlement

A childminder is somebody who provides childcare for children in the childminder's own home for more than two hours a day. In England Childminders must be registered with Ofsted. Childminders in Wales must be registered with Care Inspectorate Wales and in Scotland they must be registered with the Scottish Care Inspectorate.

Find out more about Childminders:

Post a Job Advert

Posting a job on is the easiest way to find local childcare.

It's free to get started and takes just two minutes.

Post a Job

image/svg+xml image/svg+xml
5 stars 15
Childminder in Welwyn Garden City

Usually responds within 1 hour

"Children benefit from the childminder’s warm and caring interaction.” (Ofsted, 2019) Hello! My name is Kailani and I am an Ofsted registered childminder. I have both 'outstandin…

These search results have been produced from information provided to us by our users. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.
Loading more...