Security of My Documents
How secure are My Documents?
The safety and security of your documents is one of our highest priorities.
Once you have uploaded a document, it is encrypted and stored in our secure document storage facility.
Other Childcare.co.uk members can't view your documents unless you explicitly choose to invite them. You are in complete control over which members can view each document.
In most instances we are able to add a digital watermark to your document which makes it clear that the document has come from Childcare.co.uk.
In order to validate documents and support our members, a small number of Childcare.co.uk employees are able to view your documents. We use industry best practices to ensure only the right people have access to do so, and all access is logged in an audit trail, so you can actually see when a member of our staff has viewed one of your documents.
• The documents at rest are encrypted using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
• Master encryption keys are rotated using Amazon KMS
• Childcare.co.uk uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)/Transport Layer Security (TLS) to protect your documents between their place of rest, our servers and the browser.
• Documents are rendered inline on Childcare.co.uk, preventing cached or downloaded copies of documents being left on client machines
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free