School Exclusions - Online Training Course
This programme will provide a thorough insight into the school exclusions process, covering the September 2012 statutory guidance on exclusions. At EduCare we ensure that all of our programmes are written and endorsed by experts. This programme is written with ACE Education, a leading expert in Education Advice.
• Certificate accredited by ACE Education.
• Five modules with multiple choice questionnaires
• Five CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate
• 70% pass mark
The programme will ensure that those with an interest or legal responsibilities in school exclusions have an overview of the guidance and the legal duties on maintained and academy schools and pupil referral units in England.
1. Learn the national statistics on exclusions.
2. Understand the exclusions process and appeals, who has the power to exclude, and the different types of exclusion.
3. Learn about the head teacher’s decision to exclude.
4. Understand the governing body’s duty to consider exclusions.
5. Recognise The Independent Review Panel and Special Educational Needs Expert.
6. Gain insight into the summary of law and guidance including the major changes.
This programme is relevant for everybody involved in the exclusions process..
How to apply
This course normally costs £54 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free
- Optional paid services available