Free Employment Law Legal Advice
30 minutes free legal advice for gold members
Childcare.co.uk have negotiated a fantastic deal exclusively for our gold members with our legal partners who will provide up to 30 minutes completely free legal advice by telephone/email on a range of legal issues relating to employment law.
Gold members get access to our legal helpline number and can talk to a senior qualified lawyer to receive help and advice on any employment, childcare and/or family related matter.
If further legal work is required as a result of your initial conversation then our legal partner will be happy to provide you with a competitive quotation.
Our legal partner can advise on a range of employment and family law matters such as:
• drafting nanny and other childcare provider contracts
• negotiating unusual contract terms such as nanny share or taking on an au pair
• disputes between families and childcare providers
• matrimonial issues including but not limited to children disputes, child maintenance, paternity and residence issues
Access Free Employment Law Legal Advice
To access the free employment law legal advice service you need to be a Childcare.co.uk gold member. Gold members can access the service by clicking the Legal Advice option from the Gold Membership menu when logged into their account.
Please note this service is for Employment Law advice only. Enquiries relating to other areas of the law may be referred to other specialist lawyers and there may be a charge.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free
- Optional paid services available