Please note the prices are not meant to be misleading. This is a starting from price only. We are very unusual childminders who have different pricing for different hours but the childcare site has now changed and a price has to be listed so my apologies.
"OUTSTANDING" Sept 2015
WE CURRENTLY PICK UP FROM THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS:-
Balfour, Downs, Hertford School, St Joseph's, Stanford middle school and middle street school.
OPEN 06.30-21.30 7 days a week
Would consider shift work hours, unsociable hours.
SPACES FOR ALL AGES AND SIBBLINGS......... PICK UP SERVICE FROM YOUR HOME AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST !!!!! Lots of Love and a sense of belonging offered!!!!!! I want to make your life easier
How Can I help you?
What do you want to receive from a childminder?
My partner Allan Nanan and I work together. His profile can be viewed separately on the childcare website. His photograph and profile can be viewed. He had worked with me as an assistant for over 2 years. Allan is now an Ofsted Registered Childminder but we still work together and live together. We are unable to provide a photo of both of us on this site sorry, for any inconvenience.
The children in my care have really taken to the male figure in childcare and think he is great and he is amazing with children. He has a DBS check and has his Pediatric First Aid. (Please see his list of qualifications below. He has Nanny experience with very young babies, from 5 months old to over 5's also.
1. I am registered to look after no more than 6 children under the age
of 8 years old, of these, not more than 3 may be under 5 years of
age and of these, not more than 3 may be under 5 years of age
and of these not more than 1 may be under the age of 1 year at
2. Offer regular outings to the park, local shops, soft play, toddler
groups, I am a very outdoors, fun, reliable person, young at heart
who LOVES her Job.
3. Adaptable to bring up your children together
4. Can care for siblings of different ages
5. Prepared to do drop-offs and pick-ups at after-school activities at
the local schools and near by Nursery’s
6. Care for a mix of different age children
7. Continuity of care available upon your request.
8. I provide educational toys
9. I offer overnight care at your home only
10. Provide a creative and enjoyable learning environment
11. Offer lots of activities to include, reading, outdoor play, dressing
up, Imaginative play and so on
13. I have two small dogs. They are partitioned in the
kitchen for majority of the time, for hygiene purposes with small
children. The children will be educated how to respect the animals
and how to think about good hygiene skills.
14. My working hours are 6.30am till 21.30pm Monday to Friday, all
year round. I do also work weekends.
15. I will give you approximately 4 weeks notice of holiday notice
16. I will give you approximately 1-5 week’s notice of termination
17. Contract Agreements, Policies, Permissions and paper work will
18. I have a 7 seater purchased from new in 2017
19. I have my own supply of car seats available and pushchairs
including a brand new Phil&Teds double pushchair and another a
few years old. The children have an opportunity to wear High Viz
Wear and hand reins available to protect them at their age stage
development to the best of my ability.
20. Risk assessments are carried out the risk assessment file is
available to view upon your request.
21. Important Documentation and Information, which lists Motor
Insurance etc. and dates when due for renewal and our driving
licenses can be viewed upon our initial meeting.
22. Regular Fire Drills are put in place to ensure the safety of your
children to the best of my ability, of course age stage appropriate,
to practice with or along side an adult.
23. I use Babysdays which is an online website, which makes me
paperless and enables you to long in and monitor your child’s
development online 24 hours a day. You will be issued a private
pin code for access to your childs details only. I am therefore
24. Babysdays offers so many features and includes information on
your childs Learning Journey, which covers the seven areas of
learning. EYFS. When your child first starts, starting points will be
logged of where your child has developed in these areas and then
you will be able to monitor their development on their Learning
Journey. Reports are done and sent to you on line. Fire drills are
logged online. A Base Tracker can be viewed at a glimpse so you
can see at a glance where your child has secured the areas of
learning and where they are developing. With observations we can
also monitor what we have seen your child achieve or struggle
with. We can then write next steps to work with you and advise
you how we can both develop and bring your child further with
achieving those goals. This is done through play so your child will
not know what’s going on as far as they are concerned they are at
play. Invoices will be issued through this program along with the
option of newsletters and messaging each other. A great form of
communication, in my opinion.
24 I offer a mirror settling in, so you can come out with us on our
outings so you and your child can build confidence in what we do
and how we work and get to know us.
25 We use Whats App quite a lot through out the day to ensure the
parents can stay in touch with their children’s day, with pictures
and videos. Which parents thoroughly enjoy.
26 We can offer Flexible Childcare.
1. Eligible childcare for tax credit claims.
2. I do accept childcare vouchers
3. Hold public liability insurance
4. Vehicle insured for business use
5. Household members over 16 have had Criminal Record Burea
Disclosures/DBS. Please note I am also a host family for
International Students, short term only.
6. Am Inspected by ofsted to see that I am carrying out a childcare
service to certain expectant standards
7. Outstanding Grading from Ofsted from the last inspection in 2015
8. Offer children activities meeting national frameworks- EYFS
1. I am a member of Pacey
2. My membership number is available upon request
3. Am seeking further training, to improve and keep up to date with
4. Have had an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure –
most Stringent available
5. Able to offer early years education
6. I became a childminder in September 2006
7. I am a Parent myself
8. I have four children of my own, all grown up and only one is
currently living with me at home
9. I have always worked with my own children growing up. I have
worked in many places, to include a manageress in Horsell village
for a well-known estate agent Mann and Co for over 4 years with
the company. I had worked for years with my children growing up
with Au pairs, friends, family and childcare. I do appreciate from
my own experiences what people are looking for in a childminder.
So with my own experiences combined, with the stresses of work
and finding suitable childcare, we can work together to make your
children and your life as comfortable and stress free as possible.
10. I do take training as an important part of my development as a
childminder to be able to offer the best care to your children and
the families in my setting.
Skills, Qualifications and experience
Certificates gained through training. (These can be found on the wall of the Hall Way and the Play Room)
1. CACHE LEVEL 3 Diploma in Home-Based Childcare
Overall Grade A PASS IN 2008, consisting of the following individual exams.
T/103/4625 PASS 04/07/2006
T/103/4628 B 30/03/2007
T/103/4627 A 06/09/2007
T/103/4629 A 08/04/2008
T103/4626 A 24/04/2008
2. SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN 2008
(As a part of the above Diploma)
3. St.John Ambulance First Aid Course passed 01/08/2009
Due for renewal 31/07/2012
4. Food Hygiene Course
Pass July 2009
5. Fire and Safety Course
Pass 70% 26/03/2010
6. Paediatric First Aid Certificate 27/04/2012
7, Observation, Assessment & Planning (0-5) 10/07/2014
8, Safeguarding Children: Children in Need of Protection 16/07/2014
9. Supporting 0-2 year olds in the EYFS 31/10/2014
10. Safer Food handler 31/10/2014
11. Supporting 2 years olds in the EYFS 31/10/2014
12. Food Allergy online Training 03/11/2014
13. Understanding the revised EYFS Stage 02/11/2014
14. Schemas & Action Patterns 06/11/2014
15. Building Positive Relationships to work effectively with parents
16. Speech, Language and Communication Development
17. Equalities and Inclusion 05/02/2015
18. HEY - What Childrens bodies need
04/02/2015 & 05/02/2015
19. Exploring my world 24/02/2015
20. Promoting Positive Behaviour in the EYFS 09/03/2015
21. Makaton Beginners 1 & 2
7,14,21 May 2015
22. Balloons, explosions & Ice Cream
11 may 2015
23. HEY - Emotional health and wellbeing
12 & 19 May 2015
24. Paediatric Course
11 & 18 April 2015
25. Completed the Healthy Early Years module on Physical Activity 23 June 2015
26. Channel General Awareness module
27. Healthy Early Years module
Emotional Health and Wellbeing
28. All Together Now – Equalities for Childminders
29. QUILT module on EQUAL OPPERTUNITIES
Achieved CREDIT level
30. Child Protection Refresher Level 2
CPD CERTIFIED 22/12/2016
32. Safeguarding and Child Protection-An Introduction
28 Januray 2017
Allans list of qualifications
1. Paediatric First Aid Certificate 27/04/2013
2. Observation, Assessment & Planning (0-5) 10/07/2014
3. Makaton Beginners 1 & 2
5, 12 & 26 /02/2015
Children in need of protection
17 & 24 June 2015
5. Understand how to set up a home based childcare service
6. Channel General Awareness module
7. Altogether Now
Equalities for childminders 17th October 2015
8. Paediatric First Aid 27th February 2016
CPD CERTIFIED 22/12/2016
10. Safeguarding and Child Protection-An Introduction
25 Januray 2017
School holiday and to include SUMMER HOLIDAY vacancies available.
( If you require only the holidays, I do currently have spaces to fill.)
We enjoy outside activities during the holidays as well as in School Terms.
If you are looking for a childminder during Term Time there are currently spaces available, on certain days please contact me for further information.
|Last Updated: 06/07/2018|
- Childminding from £6.50 per hour
- Babysitting from £6.50 per hour
My Home and its Location
1. With in walking distance to the local schools, nurseries,
toddler groups, parks and local village shops and amenities
2. Homely Environment
3. Part of the local community
4. No-Smoking Environment
5. Good transport links to the motorways and train stations
6. Spacious accommodation, light and airy for the children to move
7. Moved from Surrey to Brighton in 2012
8. Ready to go out and have fun with the kids, to explore the new
surroundings and toddler groups
9. Refferences available and parents are happy to talk to you about
Below are the latest reviews for Kidswithdebby. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We sent our son to Debby and Allan at 8 months, and they have both worked so hard with him and us to settle him in. It has been a big change for him, and Debby and Allan made sure they were able to provide the extra care he needed in those first weeks.
We get to see photos and videos each day of what the children are up to, so we can still be a part of all the new experiences our boy is having. The communication has been great, and we really feel like we are working as a team with them to offer the care and support he needs.
They are genuinely invested in our sons care, we have been lucky to find them.
Leaving our 6 month old for the first time, with someone we had only recently met was really quite an emotional thought. But when it came to it, we were reassured and filled with absolute confidence that she was going to be loved and nurtured all day. This was 100% what happened, we received videos through Watsapp all day with our little one smiling away, all anxiety's were squashed very quickly. 2 months on, and our daughter knows exactly where she is, and gets excited as we walk up to the door. She has a great time and is shown/taken to places that I never even dreamed of. Our minds are always at rest when it's Debby and Allan's days. Great setting, with every need met for each development stage. They have both become family to our little one and we couldn't ask for anything more when it comes to looking after our precious little girl.
I use Debbie and Allan for after school care. I was anxious about my son's 1st day of school and having child minder on the very next day. All that vanished after meeting Debbie and Allan and hearing about the exciting activities they have in store for the kids. I especially love the daily updates of the kids at the park, seafront or just chilling indoors having their snacks and playing. Totally recommend their services :)
We r VERY happy with Debbie, our little one loves to go there. Day filled with adventures, fun....learning something new every time. Celebrating different cultures, not long ago we had amazing Polish day and celebrated International Children’s Day! Very creative, loving and fun. Can’t say anything bad!
Debby looked after my 1-year-old son for 2 evenings. Even if my son is not used to stay without us, Debby did a great job looking after him, making sure to minimize the stress for my son and keeping us informed at all stages. She is very organised, reliable, always on time. She did an amazing work
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.