Hello my name is Stacey Roberts and I am an Ofsted registered childminder, able to look after babies and children from newborn upwards. I live within 5 minutes from Shoreham-by-Sea Train Station. I have two daughters (born 2009 and 2011). My last inspection was graded as good.
I have previous nursery work experience. I started Childminding in 2010. As you can see from the 'My Qualifications' section - I have attended a number of courses to keep myself up to date. I also attend any evening run childcare meetings.
I am qualified in NVQ Level 3 Children's Care, Learning and Development. I have completed and passed my Paediatric First Aid course. (Please scroll down for details).
I am now a member of the 'West Sussex Children Come First quality assured Childminder network'. This means that I am now approved to offer the Free Entitlement sessions which start the term after the 3rd birthday. Please email me for more details.
TRAINING COURSES ATTENDED AND COMPLETED :
* Level 3 NVQ in Childrens Care Learning and Development Early Years
* Level 3 NVQ in Play Work - Older Children
* Level 2 in Pre-School Practice
* Introduction to Childcare Practice (home-based level 3)
* Paediatric First Aid in Childcare
* Risk Assessment (principles and practice of)
* Child Protection
* Discovery Boxes and Treasure Baskets
* Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
* Including All Children
* Promoting Positive Behaviour
* Letters and Sounds
* Fire Safety for Childminders
* Early Language Development Programme
* Makaton Foundation
* Three Day Self-Evaluation Training on the Family Child Care Environment
Rating Scale (FCCERS-R)
* Health and Safety at Work Level 2
* Safe Moving and Handling
* Safeguarding Children Level 2
* Cultivating Creativity in the Early Years Course
* Experiences, Interactions and Environments for Under Threes' Course
* Observation, Assessment and Next Steps
* Characteristics of Effective Learning.
* Food Allergy
* Channel General Awareness - (Anti Terrorism)
* Babies in Mind: Why the Parent's Mind Matters
* Exploring Play: The Importance of Play in Everyday Life
* Safeguarding Children Level 3
COURSES EXPRESSED INTEREST IN:
* Childhood in the Digital Age
*** Plus attending the local Network evening meetings to ensure I am up to date with any new regulations. ***
************EARLY YEARS - PRE-SCHOOL SPACE NOW AVAILABLE************
I am available part-time and full-time.
Please email me for more details.
|Last Updated: 10/11/2019|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
Basic hourly rate is £5.00, please contact me for more details.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 07/06/2016)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 07/06/2016)
Below are the latest reviews for Stacey R. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Stacey has been extremely kind and flexible with my little girl over the last few weeks.
She helped her settle in with plenty of toys and activities to keep her entertained during the day.
Stacey is very patient with my 10 month old who is a very “clingy” baby needing loads of attention.
Very nice home environment.
I highly recommend Stacey for her professionalism and kindness.
Stacey is a fantastic childminder with lots of creative ideas. The moment i drop my son off he doesn't even look back to say goodbye as he is so content and at home with Stacey. She has a great selection of toys including educational toys. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty and do something creative with the children. My fridge is covered in paintings, handprints, glitter etc! The children get outside everyday for fresh air, often to the park and they enjoy regular trips to the children's centre. Stacey also makes sure the children eat healthy snacks like fruit and rice cakes.
Stacey is very professional and is always up to date with regulatory requirements like health and safety and fire drills. She also keeps a daily diary of what the children get up to each day.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.