* No longer looking for a new position*
I am looking for a loving family who preferably require a full time nanny from *January 2020*. I currently work as a nanny for a local family who’s children will be going off to school.
I would consider myself to be trustworthy, reliable, caring and most importantly have a love and passion for working with children. I have a great understanding for child development through gaining a first class degree in Education Studies and Early Years. I have obtained 6 years of invaluable hands on experience as a Nursery Nurse and 4 years as a nanny. Currently applying to be Ofsted registered.
Please feel free to contact me with further questions, references, CV etc.
Nanny for local family, North London
- Children were 3months and 6yrs old when I started
-Aided with the daily routine of the children such as nap times, breakfast, lunch & dinner times, nappy changing, school run and homework
- Took youngest one to different groups- swimming, music groups, toddler yoga, gymnastics, messy play, local parks etc
- light housework duties
- worked in partnership with parents and was flexible with schedule and holidays
Merryhills Primary School, North London
• Worked in Reception with children 4-5 years, supporting the teacher
• Planned alongside the EYFS
• Took responsibility for setting up and resourcing activities
• Aided the learning environment
• Followed thecorrect policies and procedures
• Operated a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children, following the Foundation stage curriculum
• Ensured the promotion of equal opportunities was upheld at all times
• Fostered and develop good relationships with parents
• Recognised and ensured all the children’s needs were met (physical, mental, emotional, social and linguistic)
• Helped provide a wide range of activities to meet the needs of all children present
Platform One Nursery, North London
• Worked in the Toddler Room with children 2-5 Years & Baby Room (5months-2 years)
• Worked as part of a team alongside the deputy, the manager, the proprietor and other nursery staff
• Aided with the daily routine of the children such as planning appropriate activities in line with the EYFS, sleep times, lunch & tea times and nappy changing
• Promoted a professional manner and appearance at all times within the role
• Maintained and carried out daily cleaning and hygiene routines within the nursery
• Attended training courses and staff meetings
• Made sure the environment is happy, stimulating and as safe as possible for the children and members of staff
First Class (Hons) BA Education Studies and Early Years
University of Hertfordshire
FdA with Merit in Early Childhood Studies
Middlesex University, London
CASHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education
Theory component (AA), Professional Practice (A)
Barnet College, London
8 GCSEs A-C including Child Care (A), English Literature (B), Applied Science (C/C), Mathematics (C)
Highlands School, London
• Full paediatric first Aid trained (Tigerlily)
• Level 2 in Food Safety in Catering(CIEH)
• Basic Child Protection - Enfield Council
• Intermediate Child Protection - Enfield Council
• Recognition of Anaphylaxis and use of Epipen (ABC First Aid Ltd)
• Phase 1 of Letters and Sounds (Enfield Early Years Team).
Up to date DBS and currently applying to be ofsted registered
Looking for 4-5days per week (40-50hrs)
Monday to Friday.
|Last Updated: 28/11/2019|
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (gross)
Hourly rate £10-12 (net)
Below are the latest reviews for Clare LR. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Clare has worked for our family looking after our children since January 2015. When she started our baby was 3 months old and our son was 5 years old. She looked after our daughter full time from 3 months old and followed and helped to develop the feeding, weaning and sleeping routine as well as potty training her. She also dropped off and collected our 5 year old from School everyday and made all meals for them both. She took my daughter to various groups, baby yoga, swimming lessons, soft play, trampolining etc multiple times a week as she got older. She would also drive my kids to various safari / animal parks during the summer holidays and would always organise a lot of fun activities to keep our very active son busy!! Clare is extremely reliable, calm under pressure and was never late for work, she would always be flexible and stay later if I was held up at work. When I travelled abroad Clare would stay over and help my husband with the children when required. My children absolutely adore Clare, she is very trustworthy, loving, energetic and extremely patient and caring. She has become a part of the family and our family will be very sad to see her leave. My daughter has just started school so sadly we cannot offer Clare enough hours otherwise we would have loved to keep her as the Children's nanny. She will be an asset to any family and will be very missed by ours. Bernadette
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.