Nanny in Tunbridge Wells
Babysitter in Tunbridge Wells
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Jan 2015 Last Updated Oct 2019 Last Login 12 Nov 2019
Hello, my name is Sophie I have been a nanny for over 6 years and still love my job! I have lots of experience and hold an up to date paediatric first aid certificate. I also completed a Level 4 open university course on child care. Please get in touch if you need an extra pair of hands with your little ones and we can chat about how I can help you. Thanks Sophie.
July 2019 - present - sole care of two children aged 2 years and 5 years.
July 2018 - July 2019 - sole care of two children aged 4 years and 18 months
Feb 2016 - June 2018 - sole care of two girls aged 3 and 18 months
May 2015 - Feb 2016 - sole charge of one boy currently aged 11 months
- March 2014 - April 2015- full time sole charge of one girl currently aged 2 years
- January 2014 - March 2014 - Full time nursery assistant at a day nursery in East Grinstead. This was a temporary position whilst I was between nanny roles.
- October 2012 - December 2013 - Full time sole charge of three boys aged 2, 5 and 7
- March 2009 - September 2012 - Full time employment as marketing executive for a Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- 2006 - Feb 2009 - Full time employment at a private hospital. During this period my roles progressed from Ward Clerk to Helpline Coordinator.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
For all of my nanny roles listed above my main duties include ensuring the safety and well-being of the children in my care at all times. On a daily basis I plan and prepare home cooked meals, offering the children a varied and healthy diet while encouraging them to try new things. I love arranging a variety of activities to help social and educational development. A few examples of some of the weekly activities I have organised for the younger children are; painting, corn flour and water, baking, attending music and apparatus-based classes and playgroups. Examples of the activities I have arranged for older children include; arts and crafts, cooking, sports days and treasure hunts in the garden! Other duties I undertake are the children's laundry and cleaning and maintaining the children's bedrooms and bathroom. I am a very organised and tidy person and will ensure other rooms used by the children and myself are kept tidy. When looking after the older children it was also my responsibility to take them to and from school safely and on time.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- October 2013 – January 2014 – nursery assistant on a weekly basis at a day nursery in East Grinstead. This led to a temporary employment contract whilst I was between nanny roles
- September 2006 – 2008 – classroom assistant on a weekly basis at a primary school in East Grinstead
2013 – 2014 – Certificate in Early Years Practice, Open University (equivalent to NVQ Level 4)
2013 – Completed Infant massage course
2012 and 2015 – Completed a paediatric first aid course
2006 – GCSE Mathematics grade C
2006 – GCSE English language grade C
2006 – GCSE Textiles grade C
2006 – GCSE Ceramics grade C
2006 – GCSE French grade C
I am available on Thursdays and Fridays in the daytime and evenings and for weekend babysitting.
|Last Updated: 28/10/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.