Dear Mum's and Dad's
My name is Liyanna I am a positive, creative and cheerful nanny. I live in Poplar, E14 and have good access to transport links into East London and City of London.
I am a mature, responsible, reliable and caring person with over 22 years of experience working in early years education. I have a NNEB qualification (1996) which today is equivalent to CACHE’s Level 3 Child Care and Education. I have progressive experience caring for children, from newborns upwards.
I am now available to take on a new family, full time or part time. I can be flexible with my days to accommodate your needs.I can also offer you a short term support, if you are a local family, I can walk to your location. Please kindly get in touch and we can discuss further.
I have a proven track record working with and engaging children through planned activities. I believe it is vital to coordinate and organize a child’s activity so that their physical, intellectual, language, emotional and social skills are developed. I believe that the parent’s role is vital in this regard From the outset I will work with you, the parents, to understand your child’s needs so that you share in their progress and development. I am committed to giving you feedback on the progress of your child using brief reports including photo narrative. With your permission, you can expect regular reports. These reports will dovetail into what you can expect from your child’s future school.
I enjoy working with children of all ages and needs and am experienced in special needs care, too. Your child’s day will include structured activities and free play as well as exercise and rest as appropriate to the child. I especially take advantage of local playgroups, health and fitness centers such as swimming and sports and local parks and libraries. I will also happily fulfill the necessary chores such as booking medical appointments, prepare meals and will overall contribute to the success of your household.
I am also a mother of five children, aged between 17 and 3. I have a supportive family network who will help take care of my children while I am at work.
Working with various families and supporting their needs, requirements, and most importantly taking care of their pressures little ones. I now have seven years of experience in a nanny roles. I also have two years of experience in the nanny share role and supprting two, and some times three families at the same time.
Live out Nanny for past 2 years
• Cared for 3 children, aged 5, 3, and 2, with a new baby was on the way.
• Prepared & cooked nutritious breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks.
• Taking and collecting the children from school/nursery.
• Ensuring that the children's toys and equipment are well maintained and clean.
• Homework supervision and assistance.
• Organised trips and days out to promote the social and educational development of the children.
• Arranging play dates, social activities and after school groups.
• Keeping the parents fully informed of their child's day, progress & any other an information.
• Took children to visit peers in parks and to go on walks.
• Kept children’s room tidy, with a constant eye for safety and child’s welfare.
• Sterilising bottles and preparing bottles.
• Assisted the household by prepared meals for evening meals.
• Maintained photo narrative/diary of weekly events and activities.
• Reviewed and discussed weekly activities with the parents.
• Support in organising family events, e.g. birthday parties.
• Maintained regular toilet visits and nappy changing and cleaning.
Nursery Officer of 10 years experience
• As part of a team, plan activities to facilitate the development of children whilst encouraging independence and individual talent.
• As person, be responsible for the holistic development of children. To liaise with parents and carers and to keep structured records and facilitate a broad and balanced curriculum through monitoring and evaluation.
• Supported the transition to the next stage of education, including visits or contact with teaching staff, the passing on of all records, completion of assessments and progress data.
• Provide all aspects of basic care for children aged two to five years, including care for sick children and to give first aid where necessary.
• Setting up rooms with daily planned activities and making sure the nursery is safe before children attend.
• To work as a team, attending a meeting and delegate tasks.
• Liaising with parents/carers and other professionals such as child development team and speech therapists.
• Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
• Monitoring and recording children’s progress.
• Organized educational trips, e.g. farms, fire stations, gardens, and the seaside.
• Supervision of lunch and snack times, with diligence to individual dietary needs and allergies.
NNEB Nursery Nursing Diploma equivalent to CACHE’s Level 3 Child Care and Education.
BTEC First Diploma in Caring
Qualified in Paediatric First Aid, renewed July 2019
A session with a dietician to support fussy eaters, February 2020
March 2020 updated DBS, will share at the interview.
Saturday 8 am to 10 pm
Sunday no availability
|Last Updated: 31/03/2020|
- Babysitting from £14.00 per hour
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (net)
Monday to Friday £16;00 per hour gross pay
Saturday £18;00 per hour net pay
Below are the latest reviews for Liyanna. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Liyanna has been working with us for about 3 months now. She looks after my 9-month old baby, Carys, for 2 days a week.
Liyanna has incredible warmth and gentleness that means our child is instantly relaxed with her. Carys looks forward to seeing her and jumps out of my arms to be close to her whenever she is around. This is particularly impressive since babies do not trust easily.
Her skills as a nanny are exceptional – she is highly competent at what she does. She has natural, yet gentle, authority with the children she looks after. She is fun and affectionate and charms all of the children I have seen her with (including my own). I don't know how she does it - she is so calm and caring. The children just love being around her. Her own daughter, Noura, is testament to Liyanna's skills - she is happy, relaxed and just so charming.
In addition to all of this, Liyanna has been flexible and supportive of our family’s needs. She is always willing to help and goes out of her way to make looking after my baby as easy as possible for me. We going to really miss her next year.
I also fully echo what other parents have left in their reviews. Liyanna really is a gem and any family would be lucky to have her.
Liyanna has been taking care of our daughter, 20 months old, since January when I decided to return to work.
She made the transition very easy showing a lot of patience, flexibility and love for our little girl Ines, who absolutely adores her and showers her with kisses and hugs every day.
We love how she keeps the kids busy throughout the day by taking them to play groups, libraries, parks or gets creative with them indoors. Her professional training shines through in the way she interacts with the little ones and we see her as great role model for creating a thriving and joyful environment but also setting boundaries to keep them safe and respectful with each other.
She cooks all the meals and sends us regular updates throughout the day, so we always feel well informed and relaxed knowing our little girl is well taken care of.
We are very happy with Liyanna’s service so far and hope to have her as part of our family as long as possible.
I actually write this review with tears in my eyes, what Liyanna has done for me and my family is incredible. Liyanna is kind, patient, loving lady, she is my hero. She came to us as an employee and leaves a wonderful friend that I know I will have forever.
My son absolutely adores her, whenever he sees her the smile on his face says it all.
She's amazing at keeping myself and my partner in the know with what they are up to during the day.. and its always something very fun, playgroups, farms, libraries, story time, walks in the park.
She always asks about any changes to my sons needs, and adapts instantly to meet these.
Having 5 children of her own, her experience is so valuable and I always felt comfortable and confident to ask her advice on sleeping, eating etc.
I 100% recommend her to look after your little one. She's a treasure. xx
When we needed a temporary nanny for our 3-year old daughter, Liyanna was a godsend. Always punctual, prepared and charming to interact with. Her experience is obvious and her demeanour with children creates a healthy learning environment - safe, supported, encouraged, etc. She's creative with her activities, knows the child centres and will get the children out to socialise, undeterred by bad weather. She cooks healthy and yummy food that even our picky eater ate and cleans up well after herself. If you're looking for a nanny for your child, you'd be hard-pressed to find one better than Liyanna.
Liyanna looked after my two children (age 1 and 3.5) for four days, providing cover for our usual nanny. She was warm, professional, kind and had a real enthusiasm for children. She worked hard at establishing a bond with both kids and they really enjoyed spending time with her. Liyanna is a great cook and my children loved her food. She is fabulous and I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.