I am 40 years old and i live with my husband Austin and my son Thomas .
I have always enjoyed working with children and enjoy seeing their faces when they have learn t something new for the first time.
I offer a fun and bubbly approach to childcare and believe in giving the best, high standard of care to children and will always work along side the parent.
i love every aspect of my job
.I am Ofsted registered and set high expectations for my job . i have fantastic communication with the parents and no job is to small for me when it comes to making them feel comfortable or happy
i have just had my ofsted inspection in which i attained a very high good with 2 marks from getting a overall outstanding .
i have 25 years experience working with children of various ages in a variety of settings. my last post was based a in a nursery as a deputy manager of the nursery before i had my son .
i have now had my childminding business up and running for 10 years and love every aspect of this job .
I have worked with a number of children who have special and educational needs or behavioural difficulties .
I have great experience with the new EYFS ,development matters and the early years outcomes . I'm up to date with all the new legislations regarding the changes with the new EYFS
i am now a qualified level 5 practitioner
Ofsted registered childminder
I have attained a Level 4 HNC in early childhood studies,Level 3 NNEB in nursery nursing ,Level CCE in childcare in education .
Current and up to date first aid training and safe guarding.
food and hygiene
i have recently embarked on training on the autistic spectrum and engaging boys in activities and mark making (writing)
I have recently completed mandatory unit 1 of the home based childcare for childminding .
i am now an accredited childminder in which i accept the government funding
i can the 2 ,3 and 4 year old government funding places
Updated as of now
under 5 availability
At present we are full until JULY 2022
JULY 2022 SPACES for children aged under 5
1 x full time space ( Monday -Friday )
1x 3 days space ( TUESDAY -Thursday )
Government funded spaces accepted
I am open Saturday 8-6 and Sunday 8-6
This is contracted work (contracted hours )
No adhoc or baby sitting
3 spaces available each day
school children westborough and earls hall pick up
vouchers and tax free childcare accepted
Half term care available
|Last Updated: 16/01/2022|
- Childminding from £6.00 per hour
Main costs: Costs are based on individual childcare needs, please call to discuss your childcare requirements.
all cost includes food , snacks and drinks
i can offer the government funding 2 ,3 and 4 year old places
30 hour funding may be accepted at our setting
i also accept most childcare vouchers busy bees, computer share, Eden
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childminder has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childminder.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 20/04/2020)
- Training Certificate: Understanding the eyfs (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Supporting children with speech and language difficulties (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Supporting CHILDREN WITH SEND (added 12/05/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Safeguarding (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Raising developmental concerns (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Prevent of duty (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Partnership with parents (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Mental health level 1 (added 12/05/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Mental health level 2 (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 5 childcare and partnership (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 5 childcare (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 4 childcare (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 childcare (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 plan and play (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 childcare (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Health and safety (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: HACCP training (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: GDPR (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Food and hygiene (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Food allergy training (added 12/05/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: First aid 2019 (added 12/05/2019)
- Exam Certificate: English speaking board level 2 (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Enabling environment (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Developmental delays (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Childminding qualification (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Child psychology level 3 (added 12/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: ADHD awareness (added 12/05/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Susan McCloud. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I can’t recommend Susan enough. My 18m old son has been with Susan since he was 11 months old, and he thoroughly enjoys his days at TinySparks. Susan is warm, bubbly, caring, and genuinely cares about the development and progress of the children in her care. Her communication skills are second to none. I love the daily updates on what he’s learning, and Noah adores the whole family, especially her wonderful son who also dotes on the children. I am so glad I chose Susan to care for my little one, I would consider Susan a friend now as she’s just wonderful to chat to about anything I want or need for Noah. He’s thrived being there, and I often pick him up at the end of the day with him giggling and happy and playful. She goes above and beyond every day, and I hope Noah continues to be under Susan’s care for a long while yet. Noah adores her, that’s really clear to see. And Susan clearly loves her job, she’s like an extension to Noah’s family now
Response by Susan McCloud on 22/08/2019:
Thank you so much hun
Noah is part of our little family
We love having him here
His an amazing child and you have become a great friend xxx
Susan is a lovely caring woman and I am over the moon that she was able to offer my daughter a place within her care.
My daughter loves being at her home and has formed a special relationship.
Has been two months my daughter has been in care of Susan and I am more the happy. I recommend anyone who wants to leave their precious babies and be safe in knowledge they are being looked after to the highest standard.
Susan is the perfect childminder....
Response by Susan McCloud on 28/04/2016:
that is lovely jenna and i enjoy having T . she is a pleasure to have
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.