My name is Jenny (47)I have been a private Nanny for the past 30 years.
I have looked after children from the ages of 5 months to 9/10 years old. All nursery duties covered - school runs, evening babysitting, weekend cover. I also do housekeeping duties whilst families children are at school. Im happy to get the children involved in arts and crafts, parks, ball pools, walks, educational days out and other fun activities in my daily routine. I’m happy to travel with families on holidays which I have had a lot of experience with.
I have a first diploma in pre school practice and I have BTEC first diploma in caring. I have an up to date first aid course and recent CRB check.
I am available from the July 1st 2021 Preferably looking for a 4 day week job but if more local to me, will consider 5 days
|Last Updated: 17/06/2021|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
£12 Net per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at High Ongar Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Doddinghurst Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Mountnessing Church of England Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Warley Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Holly Trees Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Peter's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, South Weald
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Helen's Catholic Infant School
- DBS Check (added 14/05/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.