Nanny in Leicester
Babysitter in Leicester
Female Member since Feb 2016 Last Updated May 2022 Last Login Jul 2022
Hello I'm Luise. I'm 32 years old.
I have been working as a childcare professional for 15 years. I love working with children as everyday is different and each child has their own little personalities.
I’m currently a senior at a local nursery and in every setting I have worked in, I have worked my way up to a leadership role. I have previously worked as a manager at preschool.
I have been working as a childcare professional for the last 14 years. I have worked as a Nursery Nurse, a Senior Nursery Nurse, a Deputy Manager and Manager
• Plan and supervise activities like arts and crafts, food tasting, outdoor activities and exploring new toys and environments which are suitable for the age range of the children in the room.
• Help children to learn new skills through various different ways of exploration.
• Read stories, Sing songs and provide other activities to develop and encourage the children’s language skills.
• Observe children and make notes for use in Learning Journeys which follow the children throughout the Nursery and are completed on a daily basis.
• Work to Early Years Foundation Stage Standards on child learning and follow all 7 areas to the highest standard.
• Make sure the children are safe and well at all times.
• Report any concerns in the appropriate manner.
• Being a key worker for one or more children, monitoring their progress and sharing information about their development with their parents and/or carers.
• Provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery;
• Give support and to work alongside other staff members.
• Work alongside person and/or Carers to ensure that children’s daily routines are met and to ensure a positive bond is achieved.
• Take responsibility for dealing with any parental issues and to ensure messages are being passed on correctly and clearly.
• Be involved with out of hour’s activities such as Staff meetings, Training Days and Parent Evenings.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are followed.
Thank you cards, gifts and commendations from parents who have appreciated my support in settling their child into the Nursery
I have my NvQ level 2 and 3 children's care learning and development.
I have safeguarding training, paediatric first aid and I have many years of experience working will children aged 6 months through to 5 years.
|Last Updated: 07/05/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (gross)
- Full CV (added 07/09/2021)
- Full CV (added 07/09/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.