Hello. My name is Wojtek. I'm from Poland. I've been in the UK since September 2016. I am a qualified teacher as well. Currently, I'm combining two jobs - being an au pair in Streatham (taking care of a 7 yo. boy) with a TA job (Year 2) at Oliver House in Clapham South. I also work on Saturdays in a Polish Saturday School in Malden Manor (teaching Year 4).
What I'm offering is private tutoring - it could general English or Maths at primary level.
If you are also interested in learning how to play the guitar or the piano from beginning - I'm happy to teach you that as well.
If you need babysitting - I could also do that.
I charge £25-30 (depending on location) for 1 hour of private tutoring. I commute to you.
I'm open and friendly, reliable, honest, conscientious, hard-working, responsible and musical. I like any kind of sports, especially swimming, riding a bicycle, football, volleyball and table tennis. Teaching and music is my passion - I play the guitar, the piano and sing. I teach children many songs and English words. There's one thing that I know for sure - children are never bored with me!
I've got a great deal of experience of working with children:
- I've been an au pair before in the USA for a year (2013-2014) working with a 10-year old autistic boy
- I've done my work experience as an English teacher at primary schools (150 hours)
- I've been a volunteer in the orphanage in 2013-2016 and participated in three summer camps where I took a 24-hour care of a group of children between the ages of 3 and 12 (each camp lasted 17 days)
- On my returning to Poland from the USA I worked for a corporation for over a year (since October 2014); my position: credit and collection analyst - work in an English environment for UK (Finance branch)
- I've been an English tutor for over 5 years - taught English to children and adults
- I work as a Polish teacher in a Polish Saturday School in New Malden (9-13 every Saturday). This will be my fourth year in this school
- I worked as a Teaching Assistant for one year in a private school in Esher, taking care of an autistic boy in Reception class.
- I worked as a TA for Year 5 at Claremont Fan Court school in Esher.
BA degree in Teaching English with Teacher's qualifications
Valid DBS on the Update Service
First Aid (VTQ3)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday - after 7:30pm
Thursday - after 4:00pm
Saturday - after 4:00pm
Sunday - all day
Half-terms - some full days, please ask!
|Last Updated: 28/01/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £25.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 25/01/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.