Hello. My name is Wojtek. I've been in the UK since September 2016 working as an au pair. I am a qualified teacher as well. As of September 2019, I will be working as a Teaching Assistant in Claremont Fan Court School in Esher.
I'm currently looking for a host family in the Surrey area, preferably Esher, Claygate, Hersham, Walton, Weybridge, Surbiton. This is because my part-time job in school is in Esher (Claremont Fan Court). Please contact me if you live within the reasonable distance and you think we could combine being your au pair with my commitments at school. My core hours are 8:30-3:30 so if we could work around these hours then it would be perfect.
I'm open and friendly, reliable, honest, conscientious, hard-working, responsible and musical. I like any kind of sports, especially swimming, riding a bicycle, football, volleyball and table tennis. Teaching and music is my passion - I play the guitar, the piano and sing. I teach children many songs and English words. There's one thing that I know for sure - children are never bored with me!
I've got a great deal of experience of working with children:
- I've been an au pair before in the USA for a year (2013-2014) working with a 10-year old autistic boy
- I've done my work experience as an English teacher at primary schools (150 hours)
- I've been a volunteer in the orphanage in 2013-2016 and participated in three summer camps where I took a 24-hour care of a group of children between the ages of 3 and 12 (each camp lasted 17 days)
- On my returning to Poland from the USA I worked for a corporation for over a year (since October 2014); my position: credit and collection analyst - work in an English environment for UK (Finance branch)
- I've been an English tutor for over 5 years - taught English to children and adults
- I work as a Polish teacher in a Polish Saturday School in New Malden (9-13 every Saturday). This will be my fourth year in this school
- I worked as a Teaching Assistant for one year in a private school in Esher, taking care of an autistic boy in Reception class.
It would be great to be able to:
- use your car when I'm off duty
- combine working as your au pair with a part-time job in a private school in Esher
- have clear rules regarding my duties (specific tasks I will be doing during the week so there are no misunderstandings or false expectations)
- have evenings and weekends off (it's ok for me to do an occasional babysitting - I am usually quite flexible about that as long as it's not taking advantage of having an au pair)
- earn at least £125-150 a week during term time
BA degree in Teaching English with Teacher's qualifications
Valid DBS on the Update Service
From 28th August 2019
|Last Updated: 25/07/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Au Pairing from £100.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 25/01/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Au Pair.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.