I am a nanny who has worked with babies and children for over 15 years. I am a qualified nursery nurse and have a degree in psychology. I am also a qualified maternity nurse.
I am looking for a 3 or 4 day position.
I started working from the age of 14 in nurseries and creches. I have worked as a sole charge nanny for 9 years and have excellent references.
NEST/OCN Level 3 Postnatal Carer/ non-medical Maternity Nurse - Pass
NEST/OCN Level 3 Breastfeeding Support - Pass
BSc (Hons) Psychology - 2:2
NVQ3 Early Years Care and Education - Pass
Makaton stages 1-4 - Pass
|Last Updated: 31/05/2020|
- Nannying from £17.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
From £17 pounds per hour gross - sole charge nanny positions
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Passport (added 31/05/2020)
- Exam Certificate: BSc Psychology (added 31/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: NEST Breastfeeding (added 31/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: NEST Postnatal Carer (added 31/05/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid 6 Hour Course (added 31/05/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: AndChillax 6 hour course (added 31/05/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 31/05/2020)
- DBS Check (added 31/05/2020)
- Full CV (added 25/05/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.