Part Time Nanny Job in London Borough Of Barnet
Female Member since Mar 2017 Last Updated Jan 2020 Last Login Mar 2020
I live with my husband and 2 children in Finchley. We are an easy going, loving family who love to laugh! My kids love cooking (and eating!), imaginative play, reading and silly dancing!
I'm looking for an afternoon live out nanny in Finchley for 3 days a week from 2:30-6.
The post holder would need to be able to work for at least 3 weeks of the school summer holidays.
The role will include the following:
* picking both children up from kindergarten and school
* playing with them at home, taking them to the playground and some helping with homework.
* encouraging and promoting good behaviour
* cooking healthy dinners for the children
* some washing of kids clothes (if time allows) and tidying playroom
Preferred hours are 2:30 - 6 although some flexibility may be available.
|Last Updated: 14/01/2020|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.