A highly motivated individual with a caring, warm hearted personality. A passion for child care and development and have tailored my studies and work experience to enable me to pursue my career in this sector.
Excellent interpersonal skills that can be easier adapted for children, parents and management.
• Experience in developing Lesson Planning
• Experience in a Multi Cultural environment in terms of children and colleagues
• Experience in supervising activity planning to make sure that children’s needs are developed
• Ability to create a caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through free play and leisure.
• Reliable, trustworthy and an excellent understanding of child protection issues and confidentiality
• Familiar with Health & Safety, Risk Assessment and Fire Regulations within a nursery setting
Oakfield early learning centre, JLT, Dubai: September 2014 to Present
Teaching Assistant accountable to the Teacher. Responsible for young persons aged between 3 years and 4 years. Duties included changing nappies, supporting teaching decisions and lesson planning, classroom preparation and displays, checklist and narrative observations.
Mosaic Nursery, JLT, Dubai: September 2013 to June 2014
Childs Shadow accountable to the Teacher. Responsible for a special needs child aged 3 years 4 months. Duties include providing extra support for classroom activities, improve social and emotional development, encourage class engagement and concentration.
Teaching Assistant accountable to the Teacher. Responsible for young persons aged between 2 years 4 months and 3 years 6 months. Duties included changing nappies, supporting teaching decisions and lesson planning, classroom preparation and displays, checklist and narrative observations.
Little Wonders Nursery, Al Barsha, Dubai: May 2012
Two weeks work experience placement from Dubai British School.
Week 1: responsible for young persons aged between 3 months and 18 months. Duties included changing nappies, bottle feeding working on fine and gross motor skills.
Week 2: responsible for young persons aged 3 to 4 years. Duties included lesson planning, food preparation, leading circle time.
|Last Updated: 11/03/2020|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.