I am a mum of two boys, Jack (12) and Sam (10) and have been a registered childminder for over 8 years. I enjoy working with children and am a school governor at my local Academy, St Michaels. I enjoy seeing children flurish and become independant in a warm and welcoming environment. As a family we enjoy providing our children with life experiences by spending time on days out, trips to the theatre and walking our very friendly Golden Retriever Willow.
Over the past 10 years I have worked with a number of families with children ranging from 2 months to 8 years. I have a relevant childminding diploma, first aid and food hygiene certificates and safeguarding qualifications. Along with a number of relevant childcare training courses to enrich my knowledge and experience.
I build strong relationships with the families I work with and fully believe that communication and professionalism is key to my success.
I am currently graded as "good" by Ofsted and am working towards an "outstanding" status.
Childcare & Early Learning Level 3
Childcare Level 3 Home-based Childcare
First Aid - Paediatric
Child Protection Level 3
Prevent Duty Level 2
Child Sexual Exploitation Level 2
Female Genital Mutilation Level 2
Improving Children's learning through play level 2
Characteristics of Effective Learning Level 2
Equality & Inclusion Level 2
Exceptions in Learning
Promoting Positive Behaviour Level 2
Supporting Children with Speech, Language & communication needs
Raising Development Concerns with Parents
I have various vacancies from 7am-4.30pm only. School/Nursery pick ups at St Michael's CE Academy and other neighbouring schools when possible. Currently working Monday-Thursday term time and Monday-Wednesday school Holidays.
|Last Updated: 20/07/2018|
- Childminding from £4.50 per hour
£4.50 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Michael's CofE Academy
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Supporting Children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Promoting Positive Behaviour (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Expectations of Behaviour (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Equality & Inclusion in Early Years (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Characteristics of Effective Teaching & Learning (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Improving Children's learning through play (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Female Genital Mutilation (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Child Sexual Exploitation (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Prevent Duty (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Level 3 (added 20/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Food Hygiene (added 20/07/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 20/07/2018)
- Exam Certificate: Home-based Childcare (added 20/07/2018)
- Exam Certificate: Childcare & Early Learning Level 3 (added 20/07/2018)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 20/07/2018)
- DBS Check (added 20/07/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.