Hello my name is Danielle, I am 23 years old and live in Leighton buzzard.
My partner and I have recently had our baby boy who is now 7 months old. I am ideally looking for a position that would allow me to accomodate him. Despite this, I also have the option for family to look after him on Monday and Wednesday. I would ofcourse be happy to discuss this further with anyone to arrange a suitable agreement that suits both parties.
I am a caring, reliable and trustworthy individual who is currently completing my Level 3 NVQ studies in Child Development.
I have worked within a childcare setting for over 4 years now, and as a result, have developed the knowledge and experience required in order to create a stimulating, encouraging and safe environment for children which both acknowledges and caters to their individual needs. I have also been a full time nanny for two families - where I was able to develop a special bond with the children and aid their development.
I adopt a calm and patient approach towards children and believe it is extremely important to constantly encourage and support them in order to assist their learning and development.
I am paediatric First Aid trained, fully DBS checked and have a full valid UK driving licence and access to my own vehicle.
Please feel free to message me for further information, as I understand the importance of finding the someone you can trust to look after your loved ones. I welcolme any further questions you may have and appreciate the time you have taken to read my profile.
I currently work for as a Nursery Practitioner, where I am required to provide high quality childcare to children between the ages of 6 months - 5 years old. I am responsible for their physical and emotional wellbeing, as well as in enhancing their early childhood development through providing on-going educational and social support. In order to keep others updated and maintain awareness of children’s’ individual needs, I maintain regular contact with parents and other professionals.
• Planning activities to aid the educational and social development of children.
• Following and implementing the nurseries policies and procedures.
• Consistently liaising with parents to keep them informed of their child’s progression and development
• Helping to feed, wash and clean the children.
• Maintain the security of the nursery (through opening and closing the nursery) as well as adhering to health and safety procedures.
• Organising individual and group activities.
I have also carried out a childcare role for a family in Hemel Hempstead which involved carrying out the school run (pick-ups and drop offs) as well as and assisting with after school care.
• Collect and drop off the children to and from school, as well as to after school classes and activities.
• Supervise and assist with homework.
• Assist with light household duties, such as laundry, basic meal preparation and household errands
• Maintain a child-friendly environment with engaging activities (including the use of outdoor activities).
• Sparked creativity and imagination through helping children to develop knowledge and engage with new topics
References are also available on request.
I have a level 2 NVQ child care qualification, currently studying for my level 3 NVQ in child development.
Paediatric first aid trained
Public liability insurance
Full clean and valid UK driving licence with access to my own personal vehicle
I would be happy to discuss this further and see if I can accomodate other days/arrangements. Monday and Wednesday are both free (When I have potential childcare arranged with family). Any additional days would include me bringing our little boy. Again - happy to discuss this further.
|Last Updated: 18/08/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.