My name is Rebecca, I am a proud Mum of 3 amazing children and a newly registered childminder.
I recently had to make a decision between furthering my educational career by going into teaching full-time or registering as a childminder, I decided that childminding would allow me to give children the time and attention that they require, to be provided with a more personalised learning experience.
After gaining a level 3 in childcare, a first class degree in education studies (BA Hons) and having 6 years of experience of working in a variety of educational settings, I believe that I have gained the relevant experience, knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, required to provide children with effective, differentiated activities to support their learning and development.
As a parent of 3 children, I am more than aware of the dilemmas that parents/carers have to face when deciding which will be the best childcare for their children, I aim to ease your worries as much as possible through working collaboratively and providing your child/children with a safe, loving, stimulating environment in which they are able to grow and develop, as well as feel part of the family.
I acknowledge the importance of a parent’s relationship with their child’s carer and just how imperative it is always to work in partnership. I believe that children thrive off consistency and will work alongside parents/carers to ensure that the child’s routine is as fluid as possible between home and the setting.
Children attending my setting can look forward to:
* Weekly trips to 2 different playgroups.
* Trips to local parks.
* Trips to the library.
* Trips to soft play.
* Access to a garden.
* Range of activities relating to the Early Years Foundation Stage – both planned and free-flow.
* The opportunity to learn Spanish words, songs and phrases.
* Variety of healthy meals and snacks.
* Access to a range of resources and toys.
* Music and story sessions.
* The opportunity to socialise with other children daily.
* A caring home from home environment.
Parents/carers of children attending the setting can look forward to:
* Working closely with me to ensure that your child is fully supported in order to aid development.
* A reliable and consistent service.
* Weekly menus provided at the start of the week (happy to accommodate dietary requirements)
* Food diary – logging how much your child has eaten throughout the day.
* A personal learning journey for your child, so that you are able to see evidence of progress and next steps.
* Open communication, with the opportunity to stay up to date with what your little one has been up to.
Not currently able to accommodate funded places
If you are interested or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Over 6 years childcare experience in a variety of settings for example:
*Private nurseries - as a nursery nurse
*Primary schools - as a Teaching assistant/ Early years educator.
*Anglo-Spanish nursery school.
- I am a Mum to three children aged 9, 5 and 1.
- I plan and deliver Children's liturgy sessions.
* Ofsted registered
*Level 3 qualification in childcare.
*1st class degree in Education Studies.
*Over 6 years childcare experience.
*Paediatric first aid trained.
* Trained in safeguarding children.
* Newborn experience.
* Languages spoken: English & Spanish.
Monday-Friday 7.30AM-6.30PM, Weekend availability too
|Last Updated: 03/11/2019|
- Childminding from £8.00 per hour
please message to discuss, £8 per hour is based on ad/hoc/ part-day care, full time fees/full day fees differ
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 19/10/2019)
- DBS Check (added 19/10/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.