My name is Joanne Duddridge and I have 15 years of childcare experience and a passion for good quality childcare. I have always loved children and looking after them, helping them grow and develop and most of all having fun in a safe and loving environment.
I live with my husband Matthew who is also my assistant, and our three children, Jack, Harry and Katie. We also have 2 rabbits. As a family we enjoy days out to the park and play areas as well as enjoying lots of imaginative play at home and playing in the garden.
My aim is to make my setting a home from home for your child so that they feel relaxed and I will always:
• Provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment for all children.
• Aim to bring learning to life with the activities/outings I provide.
• Treat each child as an individual.
• Involve parents and guardians where possible and value their contributions.
• Communicate the child’s progress and any concerns/issues promptly and professionally with the parents/guardians.
• Deliver the Early years foundation stage.
• Care for and interact with the children in a consistent and professional manner.
• Attend regular training and keep all qualifications up to date and in line with legislation.
I have 15 years experience of working with children in an out of school club, as well as having my own three children, and doing placements in nurseries whilst working towards my qualifications.
I have the following qualifications;
• NVQ level 3 in Children’s care, learning and development
• Paediatric first aid (level 3)
• Safeguarding training (level 2 and 3)
• Food hygiene (level 2)
As well as other training I have undertaken such as Further EYFS training, Female Genital Mutilation awareness, Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation, Prevent training, Channel awareness, Autistic Spectrum Disorder seminar and Disability and Behaviour awareness.
I have limited availability however I will always try my best to accommodate parents needs.
|Last Updated: 03/10/2019|
- Childminding from £4.00 per hour
Fees are dependable on needs, and funded places are offered to 2, 3 and 4 year olds who are eligible to 15 hours or 30 hours funding. Fees include all meals and snacks.
My Local Schools
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.