Spanish / English Family
We are a family in Hammersmith looking for a professional, organised, enthusiastic, cheerful and responsible nanny to our two boys (aged 12 and almost 10), who is also a confident driver in the UK and a keen cook.
This is a live-out permanent position to start in January 2019. The hours are daily from 3.30 to 8 pm Mon–Fri. If you were able to work mornings 7 to 8.30, this would be very helpful as well. We may need extra hours to be worked during some of the school holidays.
Job requirements include:
• School pickup (and morning drop off would be ideal)
• Maintenance and meticulous organisation of school uniforms, school books, bags and belongings
• Supervise homework
• Appropriately encourage good behaviour, table manners and tidying up
• Confidently oversee and constructively engage in children’s play activities
• Preparation of family meals: cooking straightforward, healthy dishes
• Provide light housekeeping help – loading / emptying dishwasher, keeping the kitchen, bathroom and children's bedroom and playroom tidy, groceries, etc. (we have a cleaner)
• Native or excellent English or Spanish speaker
• UK driving licence and driving experience in the UK (a car is provided)
• Significant childcare experience in schools or as child minder, child education experience preferred
• CRB checked and preferably OFSTED registered
• Verifiable references
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.