Spanish / English Family
We are a family in Hammersmith looking for a professional, organised, enthusiastic, cheerful and responsible carer to our two boys aged 10 and 12, who is also a confident driver in the UK and a keen cook.
This is a live-out permanent position to start as soon as we find the right person. The hours are daily from 3:30 to 8 pm Mon–Fri. If you were able to work some mornings 7 to 8.30, this would be very helpful as well. We may need extra hours to be worked during some evenings, some weekends and some of the school holidays.
Job requirements include:
• School pickup. Schools are local
• Maintenance and meticulous organisation of school uniforms, school books, bags and belongings
• Supervise homework
• Appropriately encourage good behaviour, table manners and tidying up
• Confidently oversee and constructively engage in children’s play activities
• Preparation of family meals: cooking straightforward, healthy dishes
• Provide light housekeeping help – loading / emptying dishwasher, keeping the kitchen, bathroom and children's bedroom and playroom tidy, groceries, etc. (We have a cleaner)
• Native or excellent English or Spanish speaker
• UK driving licence and driving experience in the UK (a car is provided)
• Significant childcare experience
• CRB checked
• Verifiable references
We look forward to hearing from you, but will only consider applicants who confirm that they have the above skills.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.