Nanny in Wraxall
Babysitter in Wraxall
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Member since Feb 2019 Last Updated Nov 2021 Last Login 12 May 2022
Hi! My name is Lisa. If you are looking for a hard working and reliable nanny you came to the right profile! I am a kind and outgoing Early Year Educator with 6 years of experience.
- Been a Nanny with multiple families both part time and full time. For children of the ages 1 to 4 and siblings.
- Experience working in a private pre-school Nursery and also a larger local Nursery for several years.
- experience working with a Ofsted registered childminder
- Experience in working with children from 10mo to 13 years old
- Gained experience working with children with additional needs such as Autism and Speech & Language Delay
- Experience picking up and dropping off children from nursery/school and preparing healthy meals
**I can provide an updated, in-depth CV of all my work, experience and references
My roles include:
* Picking children up from Nursery
* Planning fun activities to do with them
* Preparing and cooking meals / snacks
* Taking them to after school activities such as dance and swimming classes
*regular house keeping hours each week
* going to toddler groups with children
- CertHE in Early Childhood/Level 4
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate for the Child and Young People's Workforce
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care and Children and Young People's Settings
- Enhanced DBS checked
- Level 2 Food Safety Catering Certificate
- AoFAQ Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid Certificate (RQF)
- Basic Makaton training
- A range of Safeguarding training / Prevent Training / FGM training / manual handling/risk assessment awareness
- Public Liability Insurance (currently inactive as I'm not nannying)
- Clean driving license (Business insured)
Currently unavailable as I have a full time position.
|Last Updated: 17/11/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
£10 an hour
* Please note I pay for my own public liability insurance
** I am also set up for tax-free childcare enabling you to get government contributions for childcare.
- Training Certificate: certificate of higher education in early childhood (added 02/04/2022)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 02/04/2022)
- Training Certificate: Health and safety (added 17/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Risk assessment awareness (added 17/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: manual handling awareness (added 17/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: basic food safety awareness (added 17/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Fire safety awareness (added 17/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: COSH awareness (added 17/10/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 16/02/2019)
- DBS Check (added 16/02/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care and Children and Young People's Settings (added 16/02/2019)
- Exam Certificate: NCFE CACHE Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People's Settings (added 16/02/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food Safety Catering Certificate (added 16/02/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: AoFAQ Level 3 Award in Paediatric FIrst Aid (RQF) (added 16/02/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (added 16/02/2019)
- Exam Certificate: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce ( Early Years Educator) (added 16/02/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Lisa. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Lisa looked after our child on a part time regular basis, between the age of 10 to 18 months, at which point we no longer needed as much support due to changes we made to our schedules. I would highly recommend Lisa - she was fantastic with our toddler, enjoyed entertaining him both in and outside of the house, and supported his meal time and nap routines. She was also very responsive and flexible, as we sometimes needed her help at short notice.
Lisa is fantastic and was great with our then 1 year old. She had a brilliant rapport with our little one to the point our little girl was so excited when it was days with Lisa . Thoroughly recommend Lisa,
Lisa has helped me out with babysitting at such short notice over the last few months. She is amazing with little one who is 14 months old, keeps her entertained through the day or evening carrying out bedtime routines. Lisa is an effective communicator, always punctual, polite and generally a lovely friendly person. I feel at ease knowing my little one is in safe hands.
Lisa is amazing, she kindly baby sat my 4 children with ease. I have nothing but praise for her enthusiasm, kindness and capabilities. The children loved her so much they are asking when she can babysit again.
I highly recommend Lisa, my youngest child is 3 and very shy, she made her feel instantly comfortable and safe.
Thank you for a wonderful job Lisa.
My boys, 2 & 4, can't wait for the days they get to spend with Lisa! She always involves my boys in decisions about what fun thing to do that day. Lisa is kind and considerate towards their needs, excellent at sorting out their squabbles gently, and mindful about healthy snacks and meals. She provides flexibility for the adults but structure for the kids, and would be an assett to any family. Her end of day notes are also amazing!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.