***currently only available for babysitting***
Hi! My name is Lisa. If you are looking for a fun part-time nanny you came to the right profile! I have recently been employed as a nanny for two families. I am a kind and outgoing Early Year Educator with experience. I am ambitious, exciting and love planning fun activities for children!
- Been a Nanny with two different families; one with two boys (age 1 and 4) and the other with two girls (age 2 and 4)
- Experience working in a small private pre-school Nursery and also a larger local Nursery, also having a years experience working with a childminder where we did daily outings. During this time I was regularly looking after children independently and I am creative with outings and will not keep kids inside all-day
- Worked with children from the age of 10 months to 11years and have also babysat for older children
- Gained experience working with children with additional needs such as Autism and Speech & Language Delay and have picked up tips and advice on how to manage in these circumstances
- Experience picking up and dropping off children from nursery/school and preparing healthy meals
- Babysat for a number of families in the past including families of children from previous settings and family friends
My role includes:
* Picking children up from Nursery
* Planning fun activities to do with them
* Preparing and cooking meals / snacks
* Taking them to after school activities such as dance and swimming classes
- I am Ofsted Registered and a tax-free childcare provider
- Currently studying a CertHE in Early Childhood/Level 4
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate for the Child and Young People's Workforce
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care and Children and Young People's Settings
- Enhanced DBS checked
- Level 2 Food Safety Catering Certificate
- AoFAQ Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid Certificate (RQF)
- Basic Makaton training
- A range of Safeguarding training / Prevent Training / FGM training
- Public Liability Insurance (currently inactive as I'm not nannying)
- Clean driving license (Business insured)
I am currently studying a Certificate of Higher Education (CertHE) in Early Childhood through the Open University. This course will be full time, limiting my hours of availability, but I will still be open to babysitting with notice.
- Support children who are potty training or still in nappies / pull ups.
- Babysit on weekends / evenings / at short notice or in emergencies.
- Do School / Nursery pick up
- Take children to clubs
|Last Updated: 17/10/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
£12 an hour
* Please note I pay for my own public liability insurance and to the Ofsted Registered fee.
** I am also set up for tax-free childcare enabling you to get government contributions for childcare.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 29/05/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 16/02/2019)
- DBS Check (added 16/02/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care and Children and Young People's Settings (added 16/02/2019)
- Exam Certificate: NCFE CACHE Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People's Settings (added 16/02/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food Safety Catering Certificate (added 16/02/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: AoFAQ Level 3 Award in Paediatric FIrst Aid (RQF) (added 16/02/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (added 16/02/2019)
- Exam Certificate: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce ( Early Years Educator) (added 16/02/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Lisa. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Lisa has been babysitting for us for a few months, for our 9 and 10yr old children. She has been very helpful, punctual and has coped with ferrying the kids to swimming classes, and helping them with homework, meals and bedtime. Lisa is lovely and the kids really love her - she's clear and firm whilst being fun and patient. She's been a godsend to me! Please don't book her too much, because I want to be able to keep her!
Lisa is amazing, she kindly baby sat my 4 children with ease. I have nothing but praise for her enthusiasm, kindness and capabilities. The children loved her so much they are asking when she can babysit again.
I highly recommend Lisa, my youngest child is 3 and very shy, she made her feel instantly comfortable and safe.
Thank you for a wonderful job Lisa.
My boys, 2 & 4, can't wait for the days they get to spend with Lisa! She always involves my boys in decisions about what fun thing to do that day. Lisa is kind and considerate towards their needs, excellent at sorting out their squabbles gently, and mindful about healthy snacks and meals. She provides flexibility for the adults but structure for the kids, and would be an assett to any family. Her end of day notes are also amazing!
Lisa has been simply fabulous since she started with us. She’s relaxed and confident with my two small girls (2 & 4yrs) and they love her - “Lisa my best friend”, Emily age 2. “She’s nice, she’s pretty and I love her, she’s the bestest nanny in the world world”, Annabelle age 4.
I couldn’t recommend Lisa highly enough.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.