I am personable, creatively minded, organised, patient and empathetic and I really enjoy spending time engaging with little people!
- 5-8 day-long sessions with friends children ranging from 1 year to 7 years old.
- 1 year Primary Art Teacher part-time (year 1-6)
- 2 years Primary Cover Supply part-time (year 1 - year 6)
- 7 years teaching part-time Photography and Media Production in Further Education
- 2 years Teaching GCSE Photography/ Film and Media Studies in Secondary Schools
- I have experience of running creative workshops in the community for children aged 10 to 16 years old.
- PGCE Teaching Qualification (14-19)
- BA Hons Degree in Photography (2-1)
- Foundation Art Degree
- 2 A levels
- 9 GCSE’s (A-C)
- Team Teach (training supporting learners in with additional support needs)
I am available on Monday and Thursday day-time. I can do weekend days and evenings.
|Last Updated: 15/04/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £25.00 per hour
My fees are based on my experience of working in educational settings within the last 10 years. I can offer £25 an hour for personal tutoring.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: PTLs Teaching Qualification (added 15/04/2019)
- Training Certificate: Mentor Training (added 15/04/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Media Production Qualification (added 15/04/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Other GCSE's (added 15/04/2019)
- Exam Certificate: GCSE Maths (added 15/04/2019)
- Exam Certificate: ESOL (added 15/04/2019)
- Exam Certificate: A level Art (added 15/04/2019)
- Training Certificate: Teaching Qualificatons (added 15/04/2019)
- Exam Certificate: BA Hons Degree (added 15/04/2019)
- Full CV (added 15/04/2019)
- UK Passport (added 15/04/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Lyndsay. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Lyndsay has provided childcare for our 1 year old since he was 6 months old. Our boy adores her, she's a natural with him.
She is very reliable, conscientious and easy to communicate with. With our baby, she is empathic, gentle and is always aware of his needs. She feeds him, bathes him, changes nappies and gets him to nap.
We feel very confident when we leave him with Lyndsay, that he will be safe and looked after.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.