Dear Mommies and Daddies
My name is Edith and I have been working with vulnerable groups of people (children, elderly, people with learning disability) for 7 years both management and senior level. I am OFSTED registered. I live with my partner and my daughter in a 3 bedroom bungalow near to East Park in Wolverhampton therefore I do school pick ups on the surrounding area including East Park and Stow Heath Primary School. I am member of the Professional Association of Childcare and Early Years. I have got plenty toys available for boys and girls too. I am a very active person therefore I encourage my baby girl to walk with me to the park every day, go to swim once a week, go to children's play centre, visit farms or zoo and many more activities which I want to do with the children coming to my facility. We do lots of crafts as I do believe this helps children to develop their skills. I have decorated the whole house which is used for the childminding only. I have painted different Disney characters on the wall (Finding Nemo, The Jungle Book, Winnie the Pooh, super heroes and princesses) as art is my passion. During this time I have worked in different positions such as carer, senior care assistant emergency support worker as well as deputy manager in a residential care home. In 2012 I spent 6 months internship program in Pakistan and India where I was teaching English language for children with learning disabilities and after I spent 3 months internship in Vietnam where we discovered their history and culture. From 2012-2015 I worked in Lahore, Pakistan in a small hospital as a manager where I worked for a local lady who introduced the first ever local care home. I have done humanitarian activities within the framework of Rotary Club where we provided Polio drop for poor children in the suburb of Lahore. In 2015 I joined to Hungarian Red Cross where I worked in a refugee camp during the peak of refugee crisis and provided First Aid and psychological support for mainly women and children who fled from war torn zone. I have worked with people and children with complex needs including tracheostomy, epilepsy, diabetes, ventilator etc. I loved my job but now I have decided to work only with kids therefore I have opened this little setting. If you are interested in coming and seeing what I have done please get in touch. I can look after children from 12 months.
1 FUNDED PLACE AVAILABLE
As I indicated in my introduction I have worked with vulnerable groups of people for 7 years during which I have worked with kids in the UK and abroad as well. I have completed several trainings related to childcare and I am currently completing a couple of more just to keep myself updated. I have done humanitarian works in Pakistan, India as well as Hungary and worked with children in the UK with severe or mild learning disabilities.
During the spent in care I have gained lots of experience as well as qualifications such as:
- Safeguarding Adult and Children,
- Level 5 in Management of Health and Social Care Adult,
- Food Hygiene,
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Construction Certificate,
- Level 2 Equality and Diversity,
- Fire Training Certificate,
- Risk Assessment Certificate
- Challenging Behaviour Certificate
- Child Protection Level 3 Certificate
- Delivering the EYFS Level 2
- Expectations of Behaviour (Children)
- Effective Partnership Working with Fathers
-Supporting Children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs
- Raising Developmental Concerns with Parents
- Supporting Children's Emotional well-being
- Social Care with Children and Families Level 4
- Child Psychology Level 4
- Childminder CACHE Level 3
- Childcare and Education Level 3
- Child Behaviour
I am open from 7am - 5pm but my availability is flexible depending on request.
|Last Updated: 25/02/2020|
- Childminding from £4.00 per hour
£4 only outing is included
£5 everything is included (nappy, wipes, homemade food, cream)
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Supporting Children with Speech Language and Communication Needs (added 25/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Children (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Deliver EYFS (added 13/09/2019)
- First Aid Certificate (added 13/09/2019)
- Reference: India (added 13/09/2019)
- Reference: Vietnam Internship Program (added 13/09/2019)
- DBS Check (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: University Degree (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Nebosh (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 5 Management of Health and Social Care (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Infection Control (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Equality and Diversity Level 2 (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Level 3 (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Supporting Children's Emotional well-being (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Schemas (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Effective Partnership Working with Fathers (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Raising Developmental Concerns with Parents (added 13/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Expectation of Behaviour (added 13/09/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Mural Ar. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I would highly recommend Edith as a childminder. She has been very warm and welcoming, and also very accommodating. Her communication with me has been excellent at all times. Her home looks just like a nursery should, it’s bright, warm and cheerful. We love the beautiful murals on the walls! My little boy loves playing there and is very comfortable with Edith.
I especially love the fact that Edith has taken the time to find out from myself and my little boys teacher, how she can assist with his learning and development during the time he spends with her! I am feel very lucky to have found Edith 👍🏾
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.