My name is Hannah, I’m an Ofsted registered childminder and I operate childcare services in the area of Pimlico, with the help of my co worker Aicha, who is also a OFSTED registered childminder, between us we have a wealth of experience with working within the childcare sector. We both share a passion with providing a home from home environment where all the chidrens needs are met and provide parents with support and reassurance throughout their time here with us. We offer fantastic childcare facilities, the learning and development of each child is at the forefront of our mind day by day, as this is implemented though our constant encouragement and well thought out activities In a fun, focused, loving environment where we encourage children to express themselves through play. I am a mother of two boys aged 7 and 9, through my experience of being a mother it has given me the understanding and knowledge that implementing a good routine is a big factor in a child’s development, which contributes to a child feeling safe and secure.
We offer fun and educational outings and efficient service which includes:
Outing to the Science Museum, Natural History Museum, National Army Museum, London Zoo, Batersea Park, Hyde park,Petting Farm, Local Playgrounds and parks, Churchill Gardens children centre , Toddler Groups around Pimlico area and Childminder and parent drop ins.
Good quality and reliable childcare
Competitive and great rates with flexibility made available
A stimulating, fun and educational environment
A home from home safe, relaxed and happy family environment
A variety of toys to cover all age ranges and to meet all the needs of the Early Years Framework.
Plenty of outdoor play at the various local parks and playgrounds.
I currently live in a 2 bedroom large flat with plenty of access to outdoor play and a lovely communal playground. And live locally to three local playgrounds and parks, river view and access to the embankment where I often endure long walks to Battersea park to feed ducks etc.I have a dedicated playroom/bedroom which is newly decorated with great toy and learning facilities.
I also drive and own my own car fully insured, I am available for after school pickups.
Previously worked as a Nannying for three children. Also a mother of two.
Completed OFSTED paediatric first aid and childminding certificate
Full time , part time, after school/ nursery pick ups.
Monday to Friday 8am-6:30pm with some flexibility. Available now
|Last Updated: 25/11/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Childminding from £8.00 per hour
Childminding fees from £8.00 per hour and babysitting from £10.00 per hours. Breakfast, lunch and snacks are included in the price.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Tachbrook Nursery School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Pimlico Primary
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Gabriel's CofE Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Churchill Gardens Primary Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Pimlico Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Sir Simon Milton Westminster University Technical College
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Francis Holland School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Barnabas' CofE Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Vincent de Paul RC Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Millbank Academy
- First Aid Certificate: First aid certificate (added 21/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Childcare service certificate (added 21/11/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 21/11/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.