Hello there, It's Kubra. I am 23 years old and from Turkey. I am bilingual in Turkish and English.
If you are looking for someone who is reliable, hardworking and loves children, that's me. I got my university degree 2019 and graduated with a very high score. (BA Psychological Counsellor/Psychology 2:2). In my opinion, child psychology and childcare are equally important and everything experienced in early childhood shapes children's futures. In order to offer children a better future socially, cognitively and developmentally, you parents and we helpers must work together and have wisely approach.
I have been childcaring for 6 years
During my university years, I have never had a summer vacation. Firstly, I worked with disabled, autism, Asperger's sendrome, learning difficulties and ADHD children aged 2-15 in a well-known rehabilitation centre. I have a qualification in Effective Special Education Practices on Autism and Individuals with Special Needs. In addition, I learnt Turkish sign language
Secondly, I worked in a pretty popular nursery school where children between 3 month and 5 years old. Children are most important part of mankind and I always feel happy while being, studying and having fun with them. We shared unforgettable times with children.
in addition to the above, I had the opportunity to work with families. They all became my own family. I am able to share the reference letters I have received from them. Also I have been working with several families ( Turkish or English) the UK. Please feel free to contact me!
*2:2 BA degree in Psychological Counsellor/ Psychology
*Child Psychology(Advanced Level)
*Counselling Children & Adolescents
*Gentle Sleep Coaching Educator
*Filial Play Therapist
*Professional Child Care Training
*Effective Special Education Practices on Autism and Individuals with Special Needs
*Night time Nanny
*Pediatric First Aid
*Public Liability Insurance
*Ofsted is on its way
Gentle Baby Sleep Training
Part time Nanny
Filial Play Therapy( Play therapy sessions with parent)
|Last Updated: 23/11/2021|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (net)
Night time service always available £15 per hour
- Full CV (added 22/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Child-Centered Play Therapy (added 14/04/2021)
- Reference: Imam Ergisi Reference (added 31/03/2021)
- Reference: reference from a client (added 19/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: filial therapy certificate (added 18/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Understanding Ableism and Neurodiversity in Play Therapy (added 17/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: play therapy theories (added 16/03/2021)
- Reference: Guy Smith (added 12/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: child psychology advanced level (added 14/02/2021)
- Training Certificate: counselling children & adolescents (added 14/02/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 12/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Psychological Counselling BA Degree (added 25/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Communication skills (added 23/05/2020)
- Inspection Report: Child Care Certificate (added 23/05/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.