I am recent Marketing Graduate from the University of Liverpool that has just come back from my second ski season as a Chalet Host for Skiworld. I am a really bubbly personality and pride myself on my cooking, cleaning and childcare skills and love looking after people and children of all ages. I am free for the whole of summer, both during the week and on weekends.
As I mentioned previously, I have successfully completed two ski seasons working for both Crystal Ski and Skiworld as a Chalet Host. In these roles I individually ran one of Skiworld's Chalets In St. Anton Am Arlberg for the Winter Season of 2019-2020 and one of Crystal's Signature Chalets in Val-d'Isère for the Winter Season of 2015-2016.
In this role I was responsible for:
• A new group of 10 guests (including a number of children) every week that I cooked for, cleaned for and looked after
• I produced a five-course meal including canapés and a cheese board every evening; adapting recipes to meet any dietary requirements as well as doing children's tea at a suitable time
• An impeccable standard of daily house keeping
• Organising and ordering linen
• Planning meals, ordering food and providing an inventory to my manager
Throughout my season I took great pride in communicating with each and everyone of my guests and I loved having the opportunity to play with and look after children of all ages.
I also have babysitting experience, having babysat children around my area in Wadhurst since 6th form (2014).
University of Liverpool Marketing Undergraduate degree
Orchards cookery school
I also volunteered at Scripture Union's Longbarn Camp as a Leader, responsible for 8-10 children for a week’s duration at a time. I volunteered for 4 weeks in total.
In this volunteer leader role, I was responsible for:
• Supervising and engaging with children aged 8-11 years
• Providing high quality, all day and evening childcare
• Providing various daily activities that included campfires, survival cooking, den building, nature expeditions, crafts, biscuit cooking & decorating and hair braiding
• Ensuring each child was given a sense of spiritual guidance and a new set of life skills that they can go onto utilise in future everyday life
Available all day, every day for the foreseeable future.
|Last Updated: 01/06/2020|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
£8.50-£10 an hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.