Nanny in London: Richmond Upon Thames
Babysitter in London: Richmond Upon Thames
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Aug 2020 Last Updated Sep 2020 Last Login 30 Jun 2022
A well-mannered, articulate, and responsible nanny; well experienced with a keen interest in early age education and enhancing children’s development. As a former teacher, I am a confident child carer who is emotionally mature with the ability to establish strong and pleasant professional relationships with parents and children of all ages. Approachable, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to relate to people at all levels. With competent organisation and prioritisation skills I am able to cope well under pressure and contribute to the smooth running of a household. Currently looking forward to finding a new family, where I will be able to have a positive impact on the children and general wellbeing of the family, who will in turn welcome me and enrich my experience.
5 years as an English Teacher (5 - 10 years, max class size 8, sole responsibility) in Bulgaria
2 years as a part-time Nanny (2 x families with 1 child each, sole responsibility) in Bulgaria
1 year 3 months as a full-time live-in Nanny (1 x family with 2 children, sole responsibility) in London
11 months as a part-time live-in Nanny ( 1 x family with 2 children, sole responsibility)
• Licenced childcare provider: DBS, Paediatric First Aid and CPR certified
• Thorough understanding of children’s needs
• Emotionally supportive and educationally oriented
• Honest, reliable, outgoing and friendly
• Adaptable problem solver with a flexible schedule (open to relocate)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; in English, Spanish, Russian & Bulgarian
Paediatric First Aid Exp: Jul 2022; English Teaching Licence, 2002; Bachelor’s Degree in Performing Arts Studies, 1996; Specialist Foreign Languages Secondary Education, 1992.
Open to ad-hoc, part-time, full-time and relocation (preferably within London) upon discussion.
|Last Updated: 02/09/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
Vary depending on job but reasonable.
- DBS Check (added 08/01/2022)
- Full CV (added 18/11/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 14/11/2020)
- DBS Check (added 14/11/2020)
- DBS Check (added 31/08/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 31/08/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.