My name is Lola, I am 22 years old and come from France. I speak both English and French fluently.
My mum has always been a childminder in our village in France so I have always been around young children and assisting her with looking after them and keeping them entertained.
From the age of 16, I started personally childminding for local families with children from only a few months up to 8 years old whilst at school.
At age 18 I was eager to move to England and used my experience to became an Au Pair in Dartmouth living with an English family, looking after their twin girls who were an absolute delight.
We would do all kinds of activities, adventures outdoors, baking various sweet treats, story times, board games, and all manner of little creative tasks with paint and crayons.
I have always prided myself on being an organised, punctual, and reliable individual.
Achievements & responsibilities:
- Making sure the children were well cared for and happy throughout the day
- Planning daily activities
- Potty training
- Taking the children to and from nursery
- Working late when required
- Level 1, 2 and 3. From January 2017 to July 2018. South Devon college, Paignton.
- ESOL skills for Life single-mode qualifications. September 2016 - January 2017. South Devon College, Paignton.
- General baccalaureate: economic and social.
- Brevet des colleges (same as GCSE).
I have already got a part time position as a nanny, however I am free every Wednesday and Friday as well as every morning of the week. I’m free every weekend also. Would happily babysit in the evenings when required.
|Last Updated: 29/09/2020|
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: Full Aid certificate (added 14/11/2020)
- EU Passport (added 12/09/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.