I am Peruvian, I am 31 years old. I am an honest, simple and hardworking person. Aware of the reality that surrounds me, but always willing to learn and adapt to changes to achieve my goals. I believe that the basis of a just and effective society is the education and teaching of values ??to children and adolescents, being important to develop and strengthen their skills so that they can function successfully in the future; considering at the same time that it is essential that they have the appropriate tools and guidance to achieve self-esteem, self-esteem and emotional intelligence necessary for their development.
I also love animals, so if they require it, I could take care of them and, if they were dogs, take them for a walk.
I have helped and been part of the upbringing of my beautiful nieces since they were born, whom I love. I have also taken care of the children of friends and people close to me when they needed it, also helping them continuously with their homework (in exchange for financial retribution) successfully making them learn their lessons. At school, when I was in the last few years, I volunteered to help in my spare time in caring for preschool children, helping them with their homework and playing with them. I am patient, respectful and responsible, and with the experience I have I have understood that teaching based on knowledge, love and empathy will always achieve good results.
My native language is Spanish, so I can also teach Spanish if the parents require it.
I grew up in a home with a vision oriented towards progress and continuous improvement, both professionally and personally; and I adapt to people and circumstances with ease. I consider that helping in the upbringing of a child is a primary and important job, that is why I have always strived to educate with discipline, but also with love and respect, teaching values, with the assurance that a happy and educated child will always be a exemplary and useful human being for society.
Inmediata. Flexible. De acuerdo a la necesidad de los padres. Hasta 8 horas diarias.
|Last Updated: 30/09/2020|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
- Nannying from £8.50 per hour (gross)
£8.50 por hora. Pero la tarifa se puede negociar de acuerdo a las actividades a realizar, y la cantidad y edad de los niños.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Winterbourne Nursery and Infants' School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ecclesbourne Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Winterbourne Boys' Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Paxton Academy Sports And Science
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Chestnut Park Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Winterbourne Junior Girls' School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Gonville Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at David Livingstone Academy
- I provide pick ups at St Cyprian's Greek Orthodox Primary Academy
- I provide pick ups at Beulah Junior School
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.