Nanny in Coventry
Babysitter in Coventry
Member since Oct 2020 Last Updated Oct 2020 Last Login 23 Nov 2020
Hi, My name is Annalisha. I am a polite, happy and caring individual. I love to take care of children and have years of experience built up from caring for younger cousins and family friends.
I have a keen interest and experience in special educational needs and I love to provide the best support I can offer to help young people and their families.
I enjoy helping children learn through play and give them the best experiences from such a young age and throughout their childhood.
Friends and family around me will describe me as a supportive and fun person who is caring and hands on with children.
I look forward to talking with some of you about possible job opportunities and promise to help you find the best person for your acquired role.
I have many years of experience babysitting and taking care of children, of all ages, within my family and friends etc. I have a years worth of experience at a special needs primary school as a Teaching Assistant and I currently work there as a Lunchtime supervisor.
I am a level 3 qualified in supporting teaching and learning (Teaching assistant).
I have 7 GCSE’s and 3 A levels.
I am available every weekday after 1:30pm and weekends all hours.
|Last Updated: 07/10/2020|
- Nannying from £8.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid essentials (added 07/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: First Aid essentials (added 07/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety in education (added 07/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Food Hygiene (added 07/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Being an effective fire warden. (added 07/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Moving and handling (added 07/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Mental well being in children (added 07/10/2020)
- DBS Check (added 07/10/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.