My Name is Biagio i am working in hospitality industry as General Manager, always looking at best way to delivery the greatest experience to our guests especially families with children.
Around age 18 had chance to extend my knowledge due to opportunity to work closely with a speech therapist, supported on development of child with Down Syndrome. During that period of time had a great chance to understand a child psychology, and increase and maximise my knowledge with a direct experience.
During university, worked on weekends as babysitter in Italy.
Always had a natural inclination on childcare, sine i moved in England the only time i had chance to look after children was when family friends needed me to Help them.
- As mentioned had chance to maximise my knowledge, had a chance to growing faster due to direct experience with a child of Down syndrome, been a positive impact on my life and helped me in all following experience to ensure a great support to a child in their little ages.
- During the years at university had chance to look after on weekends a different child at any ages.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources and Management
- Degree in Management/Business and Tourism university of Italy
- Childcare experience during university
- Association Syndrome Down Member
- Available everyday all day
- No available over the night
|Last Updated: 01/11/2020|
- Babysitting from £11.50 per hour
to be discussed
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.