Creative, compassionate, and highly dependable nanny who has 5 years of experience caring for children from newborn to 14 years old. Flexible caregiver who can handle unexpected changes in schedule or situations with ease, grace, and confidence. Dedicated to helping to shape children into confident, intelligent, and happy people who will carry those traits on into adulthood.
Love to see children enjoy their childhood in the process of growth
Excellent communication and comprehension skills that include verbal and written communication in English, Spanish.
-Socially perceptive and able to determine whether children and adults alike are having a rough time or otherwise uncomfortable in a situation, even if they don’t verbally say so. -Quality decision maker who can quickly weigh the advantages and disadvantages of the options available in a situation and make the choice that is best for the children.
Maintain a complete schedule for both the children and parents to coordinate play dates, sports practices, parent-teacher conferences, and other important meetings.
Assist the children with their homework, school projects, reading assignments, and studying after school.
Prepare nutritious meals for the children or the family, ensuring adherence to strict allergen guidelines.
Basic life Support (BSL)
|Last Updated: 01/12/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Christ Church CofE Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Queens Park Community School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Malorees Junior School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Brondesbury College London
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Malorees Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Kilburn Grange School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at North West London Jewish Day School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The Avenue
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Islamia Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Salusbury Primary School
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid (added 15/11/2021)
- Training Certificate: Autism Awareness (added 13/11/2021)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Certificate (added 09/11/2021)
- Training Certificate: Zakeeya (added 09/11/2021)
- Reference: Reference (added 03/11/2021)
- NI Certificate (added 02/11/2021)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 02/11/2021)
- DBS Check (added 01/11/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.