I am a 29 year old woman with two daughters, a 6 year old and a 3 month old baby. I offer a friendly and loving environment for all children and I am proud of my ability to work in partnership with parents. I follow the Early years framework to support children's development and have all relevant training in ensuring children's safety. I have also completed additional training to enable me to understand child delevlopment further. I am extremely flexible and hard working and strive for all the children in my care to reach their potential. It is essential that children are confident and aim for greatness in all that they do and I put my all in helping them achieve this.
Any questions please contact me by email or telephone me look forward to hearing from you.
Nursery Nurse Carterhatch Childrens’ Centre
August 2012 – Present
• Responsible for the welfare, wellbeing and safeguarding of all children
• Carrying out daily risk assessments – indoors & out
• Keyworker to 8 children
• Observing & recording children on learning journeys
• Working within guidelines of the EYFS in meeting the needs of all children
• Arranging and attending home visits for new children
• Working in partnership with parents
• Fully conversant and working within all work policies
Student Nursery Assistant
Volunteer (Fridays) Devon Close Pre-School
Sept 2011 – August 2012
• Writing up daily reports and observations for parents to monitor child’s progression
• Adhering to health & safety procedures to create a safe environment for the children
• Ensuring each child works to their own developmental stage
• Working alongside parents for settling in sessions
Aylward School Sept 1997 – June 2002
GCSE’s – 8 including English Language, Mathematics, Science, Religious Studies and Child Development
Cache Level 2 – Children and Young People’s Workforce?September 2011 – March 2012
An Introduction to Child Protection – Level 1 September 2011
Level 1 & 2 – Customer Support & Care Certificate
Cache Level 3 – Children and Young People’s Workforce December 2014
English Functional Skills – Level 2 November 2014
Speaking, Listening & Communication – Level 2 November 2014
English - Reading – Level 2 November 2014
English – Writing – Level 2 November 2014
Paediatric First Aid Certificate 2015
Making Sense of Autism Course June 2015
Functional Mathematics – Level 2 June 2015
ICT Functional Skills – Level 2 April 2015
BTEC Level 2 – Employment Responsibilities & Rights
In healthy social care, in children & young peoples
Setting September 2015
Advanced Level Apprenticeship in the Children &
Young peoples’ workforce: Early Learning & childcare September 2015
Monday- Friday 7:30 - 18:00 (flexible)
I am available term time and during school holidays
|Last Updated: 09/07/2016|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
Are extremely competitive.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.