I am a mother of one son who is almost 2 years old. I am Enthusiastic very focused,patient, kind, loving, fun to be around. Children are my world literally, I prefer hanging out with children than I do adults.
I am a well experienced Childcarer and have been for the past 17 years. Roles i have done includes inclusion teaching assistant, nannying, babysitting, backup foster career, nursery assistant, childrens church worker, youth assistant, dance teacher, disable assistant worker, mothers helper and support worker
3 GCSE in english language, drama and religious studies. BTEC 1st in performing Arts. Pediactric First Aid certificate. Ofsted Registered CRB Checked Public Liability insurance. Abc youth qualification,
*I need to renew Ofsted/ crb and first aid
I am available for school pick ups, I’m also available for helping first time mothers with new borns. I’m available for cleaning, a few hours if parents want to go out or go to the gym or help clean
|Last Updated: 22/01/2020|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £13.00 per hour
Fees to be discussed depending on services needed.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Gonville Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Bensham Manor School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ecclesbourne Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Paxton Academy Sports and Science
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Winterbourne Junior Girls' School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Winterbourne Boys' Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Winterbourne Nursery and Infants' School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Chestnut Park Primary School
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.