I am passionate about seeing children achieve their potential and I have the resources to support your child to raise their levels and increase their confidence. I have been working in childcare and education since 2000 and specialise in working with additional needs.
I am available for private tutoring, homework support and daytime and evening babysitting.
- Over 10 years' teaching.
- Varying abilities and levels, including SEN, SEBD and mainstream.
- Nursery, Primary, Secondary and Adult Education, including ESOL.
- I teach in a fun way that stimulates the brain to help learning take place. ('brain-friendly' learning).
- Extensive experience in engaging students who do not like education and planning specifically for them using methods that they will enjoy.
- Also proficient in teaching adults and teenagers at college.
Foundation degree in Teaching
NVQ Level 2 Childcare and Education
L4 Certificate in Integretive Counselling
Also professional development training courses:
Mental health awareness
Protection of vulnerable adults and children
Evenings, weekends and school holidays.
|Last Updated: 04/02/2019|
- Tutoring from £25.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
Daytime babysitting £10.00 per hour
Evening Babysitting - £8.50 per hour
Private tutoring - £25 per hour.
- DBS Check (added 12/01/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Fiona. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Just like to say a big thank you to Fiona.
Both boys felt very comfortable immediately.
We would like to have Fiona on a regular basis. 5 very big gold stars.
I use Fiona on a weekly basis to baby sit our 5 children. The kids took to her straight away. Fiona got stuck in immediately and was sat on the floor reading them stories. Fiona is punctual and reliable. She uses her initiative and I would happily recommend her services.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.