Babysitter in Woodford Green
Female Non-smoker Member since Jan 2013 Last Updated Aug 2021 Last Login 17 Sep 2021 Email
Available for ad-hoc babysitting on evenings/weekends.
Hello Parents! My name is Sarah, I am 30yrs and live in Woodford.
I have 11 years professional experience in childcare (0-16yrs), 2 of which have been in nannying. I currently work full time in a Primary School, therefore I’m only available for ad-hoc babysitting and no longer available for nannying.
My experience includes work in schools, private day nurseries, private nannying and I have a Degree in Early Childhood Education & Care (Level 6 Qualified). The majority of my experience is caring for children in the Early Years (babies, toddlers, preschool ages). Please see my detailed experience in the section below.
I have a clear up to date DBS which gets updated annually and Paediatric First Aid. Please see my other childcare qualifications in the sections below.
I am a very down to earth, approachable and nurturing individual with a fun & caring personality. I have a passion for working with children, building their self-esteem and watching them thrive!
I do not drive but I’m happy to walk and get local public transport (following Covid measures ) where needed. I have previously worked with other families based in Woodford, South Woodford, Wanstead & London.
I am a non-smoker.
I love animals so have no problem being around pets in your home. I live in a house with pets (just to let you know encase your child has allergies). I am vegan but have no issues preparing balanced non-vegan meals for your child/children.
I have 11 years experience working in the Early Years and Primary Education Sector as well as working overseas.
My experience includes:
• Supporting Children's development and learning through the Early Years Foundation Stafe Framework (EYFS).
• Experience working with young babies ( from 3months ) , weaning , providing stimulating sensory activities. Toddler experience, potty training.
• Working as an Early Years Practitioner & Room Leader (working with children aged 0 to 5 years) in Private Day Nurseries for the past 10+ years. I’ve been a room leader for the baby room , 1-2yrs room and preschool.
• Working with Camp America , looking after children aged 6-16 at a Summer Camp in New York for 3months.
• Working as a Teaching Assistant and covering Nursery Teacher in multi-faith Primary school settings.
• Part-time Nannying experience caring for children aged between 0-12 years. Looking after the children in their home, attending activity groups, school runs, swimming lessons, helping with homework, cooking dinner etc.
• experience working with children who are on the autistic spectrum.
• School pick-ups and aftercare
• Babysitting services including over-night stays.
• EYFS & Safeguarding Knowledge
• First Class BA Degree in Early Childhood Education & Care (Level 6 qualified)
• ‘A' Grade CACHE Level 3 in Childcare and Education
•Level 3 Paediatric First Aid Qualified
*Up to Date*
•Level 2 in Safeguarding
*Up to Date*
•Behaviour Management Training
•Level 2 in Food Safety/Hygiene
•Level 3 Award in Risk Assessments, Principles and Practice
•Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (QCF)
•Level 2 Award in Health and Safety
Available for ad-hoc babysitting only.
I’m currently unavailable for nannying services due to working full time in a Primary School. However, I may have availability during school holidays.
|Last Updated: 19/08/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
From £12-15 p/h (gross)
For enquiries, please feel free to message me or contact me directly via e-mail :)
- Full CV (added 08/07/2020)
- DBS Check (added 06/02/2020)
- UK Passport (added 27/01/2020)
- Exam Certificate: GCSE Mathematics (added 27/01/2020)
- Exam Certificate: GCSE English (added 27/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Training - Creating enabling environments for babies and toddlers (added 27/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (added 27/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (added 27/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice (added 27/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety in the Workplace Training (added 27/01/2020)
- Exam Certificate: CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education (added 27/01/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Level 3 (added 15/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Food Hygiene & Safety (added 15/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: First Class Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care (added 15/01/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Sarah_M. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I have 3 sons age 9, 6 and 2 and Sarah has cared for them over the last 9 years since my eldest was a tot. She has a natural flair and positive attitude with the children and they all have bonded with her beautifully. She is always punctual, reliable and with her experience can manage a variety of situations, my boys certainly aren’t easy! Trusting someone with your children is paramount but I feel completely confident when they are with Sarah that they are in good hands. I recommend her to everyone.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.