I am an 20 year old who is qualified in Level 3 Diplomna in Children and Young People's Workforce Early Learning and Childcare) meaning I can work with children or young people aged birth to 19 years. I am enthusiastic, chatty, punctual, experienced and hard working. I have knowledge of Ofsted requirements as well as EYFS requirements and general policies, procedures and legislations. Alongside my childcare qualification, I also have a Level 2 qualification in Paediatric First Aid. I have 18 months experience in several pre-schools; I undertook roles of pre-school assistant as well as being a one to one support worker for children with identified SEND.
- 18 months experience in pre-schools (7 months as pre-school assistant, 11 months as one to one support worker)
- 2 Weeks work experience in Marriott Primary School Nursery
- 8 months work experience in Saffron Pre-School
- Babysitting for a 12 year old boy who suffers from Autism
- Helping my mum with foster children at home (for most of my life)
Level 3 Certificate in Children and Young People's Workforce
Level 2 Paediactric First Aid
Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
Level 2 in Counselling Concepts
Level 2 Young Enterprise
Level 1 Sports Leadership
English Language (A)
English Literature (B)
|Last Updated: 15/12/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.21 per hour
- Nursery work from £8.21 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.