I am a caring, fun, happy and a
trustworthy nanny. I enjoy spending time outdoors, keeping active with walking and sports. My hobbies also include cooking, reading and learning new skills.
I have 10 years experience working with children within day nurseries and being a nanny working with babies to teenagers. I can also provide excellent references.
• BTEC national diploma in childcare level 3
• Level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care and children and young people's services
• Equality and diversity
• Functional skills level 2
•FIrst aid trained
Monday - Friday
|Last Updated: 15/08/2019|
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £9.50 per hour
£10.00 plus per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.