Equality and Diversity
This course will provide an insight into equality and diversity, covering the fundamental aspects and how they affect you. At EduCare we ensure that all of our training courses are written and endorsed by experts. This course is accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards.
This course provides an understanding of equality and diversity, helping to introduce new recruits to the subject or act as a refresher for current employees.
• 1. Understand what equality and diversity mean and how they affect you.
• 2. Recognise the barriers that can prevent equality from being realised such as prejudice, stereotyping, discrimination, victimisation and harassment.
• 3. Learn key legislation and both employers’ and employees’ responsibilities in relation to it.
• 4. Understand the Equality Act 2010 and ‘protected characteristics’ that form the basis of the law.
• Meets national Police approved standards.
• Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C).
• A fully interactive course, including optional narration for accessibility, comprising one module and one questionnaire.
• One CPD hour with a personalised downloadable certificate.
• 70% pass mark
How to apply
This online training course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free