The Importance of Self-Evaluation
The purpose of this course is to help you understand what self-evaluation is, its key elements and the importance of self-evaluation when it comes to an Ofsted inspection.
• An introduction detailing why self-evaluation is important and why it should be included as part of a setting’s regular cycle of long-term planning.
• Learn about the six key elements of self-evaluation which includes areas such as informed judgement, reflcection, impact and more.
• Details on different forms of self-evaluation, and how inspectors use this information when it comes to a setting’s inspection.
• A look at what Ofsted expect when it comes to evidence that the provider is evaluating the quality of the provision.
• Important information on action planning, including how self-evaluation is measured, and a useful action plan that you can download and use.
• Written by experts at the Pre-School Learning Alliance.
• Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C).
• A fully interactive course, including optional narration for accessibility, comprising one module and one questionnaire.
• One CPD hour with a personalised downloadable certificate.
• 70% pass mark
How to apply
This online training course normally costs £12.60 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free