The Importance of Self-Evaluation
The purpose of this course is to help you understand what self-evaluation is, its key elements and the importance of self-evaluation when it comes to an Ofsted inspection.
• An introduction detailing why self-evaluation is important and why it should be included as part of a setting’s regular cycle of long-term planning.
• Learn about the six key elements of self-evaluation which includes areas such as informed judgement, reflcection, impact and more.
• Details on different forms of self-evaluation, and how inspectors use this information when it comes to a setting’s inspection.
• A look at what Ofsted expect when it comes to evidence that the provider is evaluating the quality of the provision.
• Important information on action planning, including how self-evaluation is measured, and a useful action plan that you can download and use.
• Written by experts at the Pre-School Learning Alliance.
• Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C).
• A fully interactive course, including optional narration for accessibility, comprising one module and one questionnaire.
• One CPD hour with a personalised downloadable certificate.
• 70% pass mark
How to apply
This online training course normally costs £12.60 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free