Nanny in Bishopston
Babysitter in Bishopston
- Marital Status:
- Join Date:
- 02 November 14
- Last Login:
- 18 January 17
- ( )
- Email Address:
- View Information
|Part Time Nanny||Full Time Nanny|
|Live Out Nanny||Full Driving Licence|
|Ofsted Registered||DBS Check|
|After School Nanny||Nanny Housekeeper|
|Special Needs Experience||First Aid Training|
|Own Car||Childcare Qualifications|
|Evening Babysitter||Weekend Babysitter|
|Daytime Babysitter||Mothers Help|
*I'm also looking for a family share on a Monday, Tuesday or Friday with a lovely 2 year old girl that lives in Montpelier.*
Hello! I am an experienced nanny with Qualified Teacher Status (with experience of teaching the Early Years and Primary Curriculum).
I have worked as a nanny for 10+ families (for children between the ages of 5 months and 8 years).
Prior to this, I worked as a year 1 teacher in Birmingham.
I have also worked as a Conservation and Heritage Guide in Northern Ireland as well as a Marine Education Ranger in Torquay, where I taught children and young people about wildlife and conservation.
* Birmingham City University (2012-13) - PGCE Primary and Early Years (1st)
* Plymouth University (2007-10) - BSC Ocean Science with Honours (2:1)
Key nannying related qualifications (required for Ofsted registration) include:
* An up-to-date DBS criminal record check;
* An up-to-date paediatric first aid certificate;
* Public liability insurance;
* Clean UK driving licence – I drive a Fiat Panda, it has four seat belts in total and will only take normal car seats (not those requiring isofix).
Note: I am a registered Home Childcarer (Nanny). At current, I can accept childcare vouchers.
I also have:
* Barabarani Education Services - Child Protection - Basic Awareness;
* Birmingham City University - English Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar (SPaG) course;
* Birmingham City University - Positive about Autism;
* City and Guilds (2011) - NVQ: Environmental Conservation (level 2)
* Educare - Supporting Early Language Development (level 2), Children's Learning Through Play (level 2);
* Hays – Safeguarding and Child Protection;
* Laser - An Introduction to Nannying (level 2), An Enabling Learning Environment (level 2), Observing Children (level 3), Managing Behaviour (level 3), Child Development (level 3), Health and Safety in Early Years (level 4), Effective Supervision in the Early Years (level 4);
* Life Change UK - Understanding Challenging Behaviour;
* Living Coasts – Beginners Storytelling Course;
* Ruth Miskin - Read Write inc;
* Pie Corbett - Literacy Curriculum Programme.
|Last Updated: 06/01/2017|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself.
- DBS Check (added 07/05/2016)
- Training Certificate: Qualified Teacher Status (added 28/04/2016)
- Training Certificate: Teaching degree (added 28/04/2016)
- First Aid Certificate (added 28/04/2016)
- UK Passport (added 28/04/2016)
- UK Driving Licence (added 28/04/2016)
- Full CV (added 28/04/2016)
Below are the latest reviews for Hannah. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Hannah took care of our baby son (aged 7 months) for about 2 months (four hours a day for three days each week). She played with him, took care of his needs, took him out on walks: to playgroups, to the museum, to the park, etc.
Our son loved being with her. We found her reliable, punctual, and trustworthy and she never gave us any cause to worry. She was also willing to help out with chores around the house and kitchen when we needed her to. At the end of each session, she would write a note informing us of how everything went on during the day, what and how much our son ate, details of nappy changes, activities, and so on.
In summary, Hannah was great and we highly recommend her!
Response by Hannah on 18/08/2016:
Thanks very much for the review. I hope I see you all again at some point soon, would be lovely to see how much Ashy has grown in this time :)
We have been lucky to have Hannah as nanny for our two Children, even if it was short notice appointment, for two months. She was picking them from school and they had creative happy time home , waiting us to be back from our jobs.Every day she used to study with my 6 year old boy and had a day theme for creations and games. Both our Children enjoyed the time they spent with her!!!
Response by Hannah on 12/07/2016:
Thanks for the review :) It was lovely to nanny for them!! I hope they have a great time in Greece.
Hannah babysat for us recently, it was the first time we had left our baby so we were nervous but Hannah did a great job and sent texts to let us know all was ok she even did a bit of cleaning for us , thanks Hannah X
Response by Hannah on 21/06/2016:
Thanks Tora! Thomas was a star, I hope he is keeping up the good sleeping!
Hannah assisted me through very difficult time with my kids, leading up to her looking after my kids she was very helpful and professional. She thought things through and asked questions when needed. She was very good with my kids and my kids ask about her all the time. When she was not looking after my kids she was assist with the house chores.
I highly recommend Hannah and she will be missed by me and my kids.
Response by Hannah on 13/05/2016:
Aw, I love spending time with the three of them! Thanks a lot for the review, looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
Hannah stepped into the breach when our nanny was on holiday. Not an easy task with an opinionated toddler who was not quite herself that week, but Hannah took it all in her stride.
Hannah took our daughter to her regular classes (I thought this might help for a smoother time for both Hannah and our daughter) the rest of the time Hannah freestyle it. She kept us informed of how everything went during the day, how much she ate and what they did.
Our daughter seemed very content and comfortable with Hannah and was giggling when I returned home, which was the best recommendation.
Hannah is a natural with kids, fun and upbeat I have no issues recommending her.
Response by Hannah on 13/05/2016:
Thanks a lot for the review Lara. I really enjoyed my time with your daughter, we had a lovely week! I hope she's feeling much better now :)
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.