My name is Sharon and I am a qualified Nursery Nurse with many years of childcare and teaching experience. My career history includes tutoring, working with children with complex SENDs and challenging behaviour, and setting up and managing my own pre-school. In addition I have also managed projects for businesses, organisations and the Third Sector which have been child/ student focused.
I have three grown-up daughters which means I can work flexibly, including evenings and weekends if required. My experience is diverse and I am happy to discuss this with you in detail should you require me to. I'm a trustworthy, warm, confident, caring person, with a sense of humour and a good work ethic. I can provide references from parents using this service, and welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your family.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your requirements and chat about what you need .
Looking forward to hearing from you
Various teaching and management roles
Thomas Russell Infants School
Lichfield College Further Education
St. Johns Preparatory School
Longdon Hall School for Autistic children
• Successfully delivered the tailored curriculum of approved ‘Early Learning Goals’ according to the foundation stage of the national curriculum.
• Planned, prepared and delivered the ‘Early Years’ curriculum.
. Prepared and delivered a range of activities to develop physical, intellectual, emotional, social and language skills.
• Provided a safe, stimulating and secure teaching environment.
• Worked with parents through induction evenings, parent’s evenings and other whole school events.
• Tracked and monitored development to ensure the progress of my pupils.
• In my time as a Teacher, I have also managed a team of ten nursery staff and project managed the successful delivery of the curriculum.
BA hons History/ Science
Qualified to teach English as a Foreign or Second Language TEFL
As required, flexible around the needs of my clients . Could include evenings and weekends. Full driving license and my own car
|Last Updated: 28/02/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
From £12 per hour approximately
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: ADHD Awareness (added 03/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: PSE (added 05/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety ICT (added 26/02/2019)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Level 3 (added 18/02/2019)
- DBS Check (added 03/12/2018)
- First Aid Certificate (added 03/12/2018)
- Training Certificate: NNEB Qualified (added 08/09/2016)
- Exam Certificate: BA (hons) (added 08/09/2016)
Below are the latest reviews for Sharon. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Sharon currently looks after my daughter while I’m away at work. Sharon is very reliable and flexible. My daughter loves being in Sharon’s company. She is very attentive to her needs.
It's been great having Sharon babysit for us and we will use her services in the future. Both children love her and she's attentive to children's needs. Very reliable too.
We use Sharon to babysit quite regularly and she is great with our 4 girls.
Our youngest is disabled and she has taken all training for her care in her stride with confidence.
Are girls are always happy when Sharon comes to babysit
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.